Ad Akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narvuntien

04-26-2011

why would anyone build Ad/hybrid Akali??
well let me tell you why............................................... .................................................. ........

if they were an idiot

I just saw: Guinsoons, Zerks, Triforce, Rylais, Deathcap Akali.... build in that order... wth..

that is just totally wrong... Gunblades are bad but that is horrible....

They had the nurse skin... did they buy it just for Japan... they must of.

Please don't build Triforce and Gunisoons on Akali... and gunblade only late game.

Why AD first?... AP is so powerful early game.

Items you should have

Rylais
Sheen
Merc treads
Deathcap
Lichbane

I don't care so much for the last two.. Survivibilty or Gunblade.

now go play Akali properly. grr

kwjnfkjsdg

04-26-2011

-better team fight presence due to good dps, so she can still be useful between cooldowns or when she runs out of ult charges
-AD gives you the spell vamp to stay in team fights longer. getting early spell vamp will also greatly improve your lane presence.
-crescent slash does much more damage.

I still agree with you though, to a milder extent. I don't understand why you'd take one of the game's best assassins and turn her into a sub-par dps/carry.

also, don't knock nurse akali. it's a boss skin.

Bumbah

04-26-2011

-I think you need to look more closely at Guinsoos. With 8 stacks, which akali can get almost instantly, it dishes out lots of magic dmg.
-Triforce is a good item, quite costly, and yes lichbane is better, but the proc is still there and you got a decent mix of other stats that mesh well with her.

Full AP build works great, but Hybrid AD/AP via gunblades and rageblade work just as good in the right circumstances.

KrupsMcGee

04-26-2011

I have a friend who plays a mean akali. He rushes rylais, but once he gets his gunblade he can solo their whole team.

I gives good burst and sustained damage, and heals like crazy.

So in my experience...you're the one who is an idiot.

xRoaRx

04-26-2011

ad first???!??! AD akali period... u need to mix it upp

but it really depends on the team..... . . . my main akali n i can pull off 20 - 30 kills with her sometimes but i usually go heavier on AP gunblade last with ryla crystal lich n Guinsoos

Everyones

04-26-2011

AD akali might be better if you run out of jumps. But if you run out of jumps on akali that actually means you are either really bad or aren't nuking hard enough because you don't have enough AP.

So if you suck by all means play AD akali it might work better for you. If you don't suck chances are you already play AP akali anyway lol. so basically GG /thread