Need help launcher issue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zHaru

04-26-2011

To anyone can help my problem

I have read the common issue threads, but none can answer my problem.

So, Here is it.

I was playing in a ranked game. However, connectivity was down in sudden. After the router, rebooted and re-connected back to the internet. The Launcher didn't recognize any connectivity.

Yes, while the disconnected moment, I tried to re-log, and the launcher gave me a notice of no internet was found. Ok, so Now, I reinstalled the game twice, same issues happened, and then, I noticed that when I deleted the game, there were some backup files remained, I deleted them as well. and reinstalled the game again, same issues happened.

Thus, I deleted the files and the game and the downloader and the exe. file downloaded from the web. Try everything from the Very beginning, download the downloader on the web. Now, the problem is I can't even use the downloader to download the installer for the game, due to the unrecognised connectivity between the web and my computer.

Then, you might ask me whether set up the port no. etc. Well, if I can play the game 30min ago why I can't play it now? so I don't think it is where the problem happened. Furthermore, I am playing in a University in United Kingdom. I played LoL since it is released. So I stayed in the America server, it works fine. But today things happened. Yes I really want to get back and play, so I really need help.

Additionally, I tried the troubleshoot in Windows, it said my computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or source (DNS server) is not responding. Is there anything I can do with it. (note: I can't reboot or restart the router by myself as it is locked in a case)

P.S:

1) if there is anything I need to clarified, feel free to ask me. I will try my best to provide the issues or information that is need in order to fix my problem

2) If anyone can sent or provide a link for me to download the whole game, I mean the whole file of game, not the installer. I could try it out.

3) And I am really sorry about the issues that make the game that I was playing into a 4v5 situation (I am akali at that time, soloing top against rene). If anyone of you read this, I am really sorry.

Finally, Thanks and Please help.

Best Regards
Kurikaesu

Nueth

04-26-2011

I am also having an issue where the launcher tells me that I'm not currently connected to the internet, when I quite clearly am...

zHaru

04-26-2011

Problem Fixed, I asked the engineer for reboot the system. And I do the troubleshoot once more select the option for all network. Then the system will reset your internet card or the setting within it. Now I can use the downloader to download the installer now, I hope I will be back in the game in a while. I will post after it finished. See whether it works Nueth

borntawin

04-26-2011

you asked your internet provider to reboot the system?