Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need help from Kayle players...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpecialDelivery

04-25-2011

How do you farm with her? I feel she farms terribly poor until she has rageblade and by that time, everyone is focused on pushing, ganks and teamfights. I just picked her up out of impulse and would like to keep her on permanent rotation due to her versatility.

SynergyDreamer

04-25-2011

Start out with E and after, hopefully, securing a lane then assassinate some other champions.

Aceist

04-25-2011

Well, depends on how you build her, DPS or AP. I prefer AP, since she is a terrible DPS. Going AP allows two things, way more damage with your Q, for last hits when they run, and it adds damage to your E.

For farming, you should start off with E, that way you can last hit from a distance, and since it's AoE, you can damage other minions, getting ready to last hit.

Here is THE best AP build out their for Kayle. It's a mix of AP/DPS. Giving you about 300-500 AP at end game, and 1.5 Attack speed.

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/609 (http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/609)

At the item build, I advise you to follow the one that says Ideal build( Mage/DPS)

Good luck, and have fun with Kayle

Leninon

05-26-2011

Not expert but
Start with Q when the character and your support are good enough
Start with E when the character and your support are bad

I like to use Q on tank minions now and just attack speed the rest CHECK the focus for the minion stats
-might be a waste due to mp but it makes it feel so much faster(several wasted E hits tho)
The beginning is hardest because of the ai with minions and bad player support with better characters
-Summoner lv
Last hitting helps but is tedious
Im at armor pen and attack speed but again because of better characters she is even ksed for minions XD

gl Bye

Leninon

05-26-2011

Sorry if its late

Narvuntien

05-26-2011

Philosophers stone

Deconstructor32

05-26-2011

Tiamats. Only on tuesdays though.

Crimson Neko 13

05-26-2011

I think that taking her "E" first is probably your best bet.

The additional range and splash damage makes farming quicker and easier, but I would recommend that you don't max her "E" too early in order to prevent potential mana issues early in the game.

Azaer

05-26-2011

I run Clarity and AS reds, lasthitting isn't too bad for me in lane since rationing my mana isn't as brutal. (and you can use Q to zone, giving yourself pockets of space where the enemy will let you tread for fear of getting a big fat reckoning to the face)