Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hello, New to LoL.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamakazeproject

04-25-2011

http://www.mobafire.com/
http://solomid.net/guides.php

those should help gives you an idea on how to build/play a champion and how skills work and what not

Norak

04-25-2011

Quote:
Tigerslim:
HI guys just wanted to get some feed back on whats best to use like champs/items/ect.

i am a old school DOTA player (like old old) school days of lan partys. (i have played the new one 3 years ago)

just wanted some feed back a get the feel of the players on here.

/wave

Heya,
I might be able to play soon, add me and I'll give you some tips. DotA players tend to understand this game relatively easily, so it should be no sweat! ^_^

Yay4Anime

04-25-2011

If you're a decent dota player LoL should be a breeze, It doesn't have as much competetive [denying, harrassment] as dota

Hyphinated

04-25-2011

If you like to kill creeps get Warwick. He's by far one of the best melee champions when it comes to ganking, and surviving the attacks of multiple enemies.

Nunu's a much cheaper choice for a jungler. He's just 450 IP and pretty solid.

Tigerslim

04-25-2011

i dont rage really i just like to enjoy what i play. thanxs for all the tips guys.

i look forward to playing with you all.