Hello, New to LoL.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tigerslim

04-25-2011

HI guys just wanted to get some feed back on whats best to use like champs/items/ect.

i am a old school DOTA player (like old old) school days of lan partys. (i have played the new one 3 years ago)

just wanted some feed back a get the feel of the players on here.

/wave

SLB Exxel

04-25-2011

Play Ryze, he's still pretty broken, 2% dmg nerf isn't gonna do ****

Banshee's Veil
Frozen Heart
Tear
Sorc boots

A Hungry Grue

04-25-2011

Ignore GoldMalice, he's clearly mad about getting killed by a Ryze. Feel free to add me in game, I'm sure I can help you out with any questions you may have.

SLB Exxel

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawfúl View Post
Ignore GoldMalice, he's clearly mad about getting killed by a Ryze. Feel free to add me in game, I'm sure I can help you out with any questions you may have.
/rolls eyes

Tigerslim

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawfúl View Post
thanxs i will do that.

JessicaAlbatross

04-25-2011

Buy wards, they say.

Karron Lightfury

04-25-2011

Quote:
just wanted some feed back a get the feel of the players on here.
Eheh.. make your self feel at home. So long as you don't catch the stupid or ebola, you should be good.

Rebonack

04-25-2011

I'll second buying Ryze to get the hang of things. He can build like a tank and still hit like a boss.

Biggest thing I had to get out of my system is that I can't tower-dive in LoL like I could in DotA. The towers literally hit twice as hard. Also keep in mind how small the map is relatively speaking. It doesn't take that long to get from one place to another.

Run around a bit in custom games. Get a feel for how long it takes to move around so you'll know if you can get to that team-mate in time to save them.

LightningBlade

04-25-2011

You can also add me and ask me any questions you may have (despite I'm not one of the best players :P). I'd be happy to help!

Leib Olmai

04-25-2011

Don't listen to all the trolls.
Keep IP for runes too, don't spend all your IP on champions.

Ignore the trolls (there's alot on forum and some in games). It's the internet, except to see people insulting each others.

Try to last hit the best you can, don't get ganked. Play whatever you want and have fun with. (I mostly listen to the others and bought champion I don't play and like at all)

Buy wards, try to chill out and don't rage too much neither insult your teamates.

You're all set.
Good luck, have fun and try to make some friends, it's always better to play with people you can get with.