Caitlyn Buffs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FiascoReborn

04-25-2011

Why does caitlyn keep getting buffed? Her early game was already her strong point, yet she's being buffed even more. If anything, I'd say buff her late game damage somewhat, but already I would argue her early game strength makes up for the late game.

Tekel

04-25-2011

i'm starting to worry about her.... every character that has been slowly buffed in every patch like she has, has gotten a huge nerf hammer :'(

wqqqqwrt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2011

shes way too strong in duo lane imo

nvmvoidrays

04-25-2011

all they did was reduce the mana costs, which, were prolly needed and increase the range on her ult a bit.

she won't get nerfed anytime soon,

SLB Exxel

04-25-2011

she was designed to be an early game champion, all this is doing is helping further that goal.

rest0

04-25-2011

She keeps getting buffed, cause she needs em.
That sentence pretty much solves any question.

Earthdeath

04-25-2011

I think the two buffs to her Ult are dangerous, perhaps either one on its own could be justified, but both of them combined could easily result in an early game powerhouse.

Like OP said, I don't think it's her early-mid game that's a problem at all. Her Q combined with her auto-attack range makes her a very strong poker early on. Now with the cheaper, longer range Ultimate, she's looking very strong.

Ralkos

04-25-2011

Her ult is still one of the weaker ults in the game. Note how the momentum tends to shift in a Caitlyn lane when all parties involved hit level 6. We'll see how the buff pans out.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2011

her mana costs were way too high. especially her ult