I don't like the new champion Rumble...

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baalhrezem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-25-2011

He's blue and has too many spikes.

Also he looks like he's about to fight someone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hick0ry

Senior Member

04-25-2011

also he has FIRE omgomgomgomg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DocJoze

Senior Member

04-25-2011

Why would someone not like Mudkips?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maragi Accel

Senior Member

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalhrezem View Post
He's blue and has too many spikes.

Also he looks like he's about to fight someone.
What are you a 8 year old girl or something?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zavoky

Senior Member

04-25-2011

I don't like him, I'll stick with Pantheon


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Togec

Senior Member

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalhrezem View Post
He's blue and has too many spikes.

Also he looks like he's about to fight someone.
I agree, we need more cute champions like maybe teemo's cousin lol idk XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rest0

Senior Member

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ominis View Post
What are you a 8 year old girl or something?
hey, there's nothing wrong with he giving his opinion, he doesn't like it cause its blue it doesn't mean it will be the end of the world.You dont like 8 year old kids, and that doesn't mean it is the end of the world, I dont like to be be raped really hard, and it doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy it if it ever happen... again ...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valiant Corvus

Senior Member

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ominis View Post
What are you a 8 year old girl or something?
Should I feel ashamed that I actually got the joke?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valiant Corvus

Senior Member

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rest0 View Post
hey, there's nothing wrong with he giving his opinion, he doesn't like it cause its blue it doesn't mean it will be the end of the world.You dont like 8 year old kids, and that doesn't mean it is the end of the world, I dont like to be be raped really hard, and it doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy it if it ever happen... again ...
----> The joke


----> You


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Painguin22

Senior Member

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togec View Post
I agree, we need more cute champions like maybe teemo's cousin lol idk XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
but teemo is bad too because he looks too cute to do anything


12