So the new Ezreal...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draghinaazzo

04-26-2011

I love the people posting that didnt read the notes.

EZ ULT NOW SCALES WITH AD+AP, NOT AD OR AP. EZ Q NOW SCALES WITH AD + 0.2AP, NOT JUST AD.

So yes, hextechs and rageblades will be core items for ez now. 3.6k is really cheap for 300 snare active, 135 damage to ult, 20lifesteal, 25 spell vamp.

CantFitMyWholeNa

04-26-2011

The thing I'm not sure about is the attack speed. Not only does he get good attack speed from his passive, but there just isn't much use for attack speed on ezreal.

Maybe I'm just playing him wrong, but it seems like all I do is Q auto Q auto, then chase people down with auto once the kill is guaranteed. It would take a hell of alot of attack speed to change it to Q auto auto Q auto auto.

Seems like CDR is the equivalent atkspd on ezreal. I am thinking of adding Morello's.

Dorans blade/shield
Sheen
Boots of swift/mobility
Brutalizer
Phage
Morello's tome

at this point you'd have +53 damage, 30% cdr, +15 armor pen, perma-redbuff, and 100AP...with survivability (325 hp) and mana (12mp5 and 250mana) to boot.

Probably bloodthirster next and finish trinity.

As a final step you can finish youmuu's to get 35% CDR, finish the other 5% with masteries if you care.

Thats a Q every 1.6 seconds dealing 603.5 damage, plus an auto dealing 352. Thats 597 dps, healing you 167. Add a flux for 343, a shift for 354, and you're in business. Finally, you've got an ult that deals 914.5

The only problem with this is the problem with all hybrid builds...W and E both hit as hard as an autoattack, but you dont have spellpen (nor is it worth buying). so why use W or E for damage at all?

Ghostly Siege

04-26-2011

Quote:
The thing I'm not sure about is the attack speed. Not only does he get good attack speed from his passive, but there just isn't much use for attack speed on ezreal
I think the attack speed could help ez in a few ways 1 being that it will allow you to farm without using as much manna, 2 push turrets better when there arn't enemy minnions around to build AS from, 3 and lets face it sometimes we miss skillshots the more autoattacks the faster they die