-the ultimate twitch guide-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysergsaure View Post
This is probably the worst Twitch guide I've ever read.

Not only is your item build piss-poor (stacking attack speed as twitch is a pretty terrible idea - you'll gain a bonus 140% later in the game from your skills anyway), but your skill distribution?

Are you kidding?

First, you recommended a skill besides stealth for level 1. A mistake. Secondly, you had the audacity to suggest the worst skill Twitch has in his arsenal - a mediocre slow. You don't even mention taking stealth anywhere before level 6.

But the cherry on top of this rampaging trainwreck of a guide is your not taking Spray and Pray immediately.

I don't understand how people like you exist in the LoL world.
L-o-L!!! i didnt even see that... i would say this kid is a troll but trolls are too lazy to right out that much bull**** for a joke

Chutzpahnaught

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-03-2010

in his defense, it isnt surprising to see a twitch player take his first rank of spray and pray at 8...or even at 10.

but it really depends how squishy the gank targets are.

sexmasterYABISH

03-03-2010

-_______________-x
gosh jerks...
there i edited it....

Lysergsaure

03-03-2010

No offense.

But I just don't think you've played enough Twitch at a competitive enough level to really know what holds up as you get into higher-tier play.

Grundlestaint

03-03-2010

lol

FeLpZ

03-04-2010

i dont know if its his smurf(i doubt it), but from his profile it looks like he doesnt have more than 3 wins with twitch.....

Riot aBhorsen

eSports Coordinator

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundElephant View Post
Everyone knows to get the vamp sceptor first. this is THE worst guide I've ever seen. An AP twitch would be stronger.
This saddens me, Twitch should not get a Vampiric first, IF you HAVE to get lifesteal then only ever after a B.F Sword at the earliest.

DA

03-04-2010

See, this is why you always have to be careful with your title choice for a guide.

This is why. Because if its bad, all you do is create the lolz for others.

Diddums

03-04-2010

I find getting the mana regen and health regen item for Tiamat are so useful at the start so u dont oom.

Moredot

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diddums View Post
I find getting the mana regen and health regen item for Tiamat are so useful at the start so u dont oom.
hahahahahahahahahha this from a guy who covers his losses in a SS