Release Notes v1.0.0.116

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chaotikzero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

Although the bug fixes,changes,new champion and skins are nice...where is magma chamber....or even mastery pages.... Anyways Ty for your hard work but your fans would like to be heard >_<

Livesordies

04-26-2011

You single handedly destroyed GP my favorite sleeper char that I've played almost 35% of my 1k+ games as..... I mean you just flat out destroyed him..... and then buffed ezreal my favorite AD ranged carry.... but only for AP..... worst patch ever. going to keep playing rift, see you in another 2 weeks if there are any gp rebuffs....

Basilio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLkitteh View Post
fix gangplank chest hair please
that's not his chest hair...

King Roofus

04-26-2011

What do you mean updated "move to unit" spells"? If i can't hit amumus bandage toss now this will not go unpunished! Alistar remake sounds good though. Nothing else effects me though...no real tank changes

Lard

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuxalt View Post
I second this. Taric does look like a pedo and with the green alternative... he's a horny one.
Would be nice if he got some skin love and not just teemo...

SkinOfPineapple

04-26-2011

looks like someone still NIDs some bug fixes...

Oscard

04-26-2011

Randuin fix omg thank you.

Basilio

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotikzero View Post
Although the bug fixes,changes,new champion and skins are nice...where is magma chamber....or even mastery pages.... Anyways Ty for your hard work but your fans would like to be heard >_<
Stop looking for the Magma Chamber! It's gonna come with the Graphic Overhaul with Season 2! When is season 2? well Season 1 Started somewhere by June so I'm pretty sure it's gonna end the same time this year and Season 2 will start.

3zooz

04-26-2011

sona verry weakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

King Roofus

04-26-2011

Wait wait wait wait! Let me get this straight. Maybe it's a typo. But apparently Riot took away Gangplanks deny AND lowered the passive and active of Raise Morale? WHAT?! If people only played him for the deny and you make the deny not deny and make it worse who would want to play him? I can answer this. No one.