Release Notes v1.0.0.116

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dexprozius

05-05-2011

Yeah honestly that was a rather idiotic criticism. Member status has only to do with the amount of posts and in no way effects their level of insight or contribution to a conversation. I thank you for agreeing with my above statement Aunt Jem1ma... id be pissed if i got a champ, loved him, bought a skin then they nerfed him hard the next day. however i believe riot should be fixing fiddle soon if they actually pay attention to what we are all saying. I however will always love fiddle... he was my 1st champ and my main, and i collect his skins =).

F1rstAssau1t

05-08-2011

I think they made Gangplank less fun .

Insane Lama Hit

05-09-2011

Dear Riot please buff Master Yi already! His laning stage is really weak, because, being a meele champion he cant come to minions to attack them, in danger of being attacked by enemy champion and his low hp makes him an easy kill, so untill level 6 Master Yi is very killingable.

GetErDone

05-21-2011

Jolly good show

Badminton Racket

05-24-2011

After playing fiddlesticks consistently and trying to give him "another shot", after I was so upset about the changes, I still think he's nerfed. 25 base damage off crowstorm for .05 ap ratio does not match up. I would need to get 500 AP to make up for this damage... (25/0.05 = 500). If I had to choose damage or cooldown reduction, I would choose damage.

Another thing is Dark wind. Dark wind with only 5 bounces does not compare to 10 bounces late game in team fights. It's not so much about the damage, but the cc the old dark wind used to bring.

Jungling - A 5 bounce dark wind saves me about 15 seconds of jungling but only if I do it a certain way (I have to start with the large wolf and kill it before blue golem spawns) and this makes my jungling very fragile if ever countered by the other team. I always find myself at the brink of death when doing blue golem. If I don't get a leash from a teamate it's impossible to do without kiting it a bit to wait for drain cooldown to be off; this means that if I don't get a leash, anyone can kill me on blue if they choose to.

bossofhalo

05-25-2011

What?! why did u have to mess with fiddle stick's drain. it was good they way it was. least some of his skill changes make up for it.