Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lee Sin, The Most Hated Champion in LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anlysia

04-25-2011

*insert giant list of problems Lee Sin has I've reiterated multiple times before*

seandkiller

04-25-2011

He's UP.

Audhulma

04-25-2011

Most people cant play him for ****, but past the first couple of levels where just his first round of attacks (even at lvl 1) will instantly knock a person under half, I don't even remotely see him as a threat. In fact, I enjoy almost every team fight involving him on the enemy team, because without fail they WILL knock one of my team mates away from certain death with his ult.

Thats got more to do with people's skill at playing him than him being UP, I'm pretty sure he's just a sleeper champ.

hightech

Recruiter

04-25-2011

Quote:
MarriedMyMom:
I get raged at every single time for picking Lee Sin, WTF?

A lot of people thought they were going to main Lee Sin when he came out. But Lee Sin turned out to be a little bit too hard to play for these common fools.

So when you pick Lee Sin, there will be 1 of 2 outcomes:
1) You fail, your team loses, the fools smuggly affirm their position on Lee Sin.
2) You succeed, your team wins, the fools must accept that maybe Lee Sin isn't the problem, they are.

In outcome 1 they get a loss, in outcome 2 they are forced to confront their on inferiority with a difficult champion. Neither of those things make people happy so they rage and rage as you preemptively.

PapaSmurf255

04-25-2011

Most of the players that play him are bad. I have had 1 good game with Lee Sin as Singed. Toss + kick into turret is just too awesome.

Emry1

04-25-2011

It's cause he dies in like 3 hits at high levels.

hightech

Recruiter

04-25-2011

Quote:
Audhulma:
Most people cant play him for ****, but past the first couple of levels where just his first round of attacks (even at lvl 1) will instantly knock a person under half, I don't even remotely see him as a threat. In fact, I enjoy almost every team fight involving him on the enemy team, because without fail they WILL knock one of my team mates away from certain death with his ult.

Thats got more to do with people's skill at playing him than him being UP, I'm pretty sure he's just a sleeper champ.

It must be no fun having to play against people with absolutely no idea what's going on around them.

Diamond

04-25-2011

Everybody think he's UP , they rush you and you combo them for half their HP and after that they ask:

runes lee sin?

Genomax

04-25-2011

Elementz placed him low, and people are kinda riding that train of thought.

Although to be honest, I think he has a fair point - Lee Sin's damage output is average, and his lack of utility is very annoying. Q is unreliable and there are better dashes. W is a flat shield that blocks a tiny amount of damage and gives you a short-range second dash. E is alright, but R's hitbox needs to be a bit bigger.

He just doesn't offer anything to the team. Sure he kinda has two dashes, but that's not going to add anything to a teamfight; and his role in general is kinda unknown. If they boosted his shield and gave it a secondary effect, I would give him a second look.

Ryuna

Recruiter

04-25-2011

It's cause games don't end until Lee Sin says so.