Can't Install LoL- Pando Can't Connect to Servers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

qtlol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-25-2011

Hey Everyone,

I have been having this problem with my desktop. Everytime I try to install League of Legends, it says that Pando Media cannot connect to the servers. I've tried just about everything (Disabling Firewall, Reinstalling PMB, Uninstalling every other game on my computer etc.) and I just cannot find something that can fix this.

I have this installed on my laptop and it runs just fine.

If I can get anyone's help, it would be amazing. My desktop is 1000x better than my laptop so that's why I want to install it.

Please Help!

-Marc

qtlol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-26-2011

bump

Xedrox

04-26-2011

Currently all servers are down since riot is updating some stuff....so this might be the case of your problems just wait till servers are back up and try again hopefully it will work.

Eambo

04-26-2011

If you go to http://files.wrench-box.com there's a downloader there for the League of Legends installer. This is probably a patch or two behind, but it gets around Pando! :-)

qtlol

Recruiter

04-26-2011

Downloading now!