Soraka, Underrated?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diablo1903

03-03-2010

First i have to say, I absolutely LOVE Soraka!!

But it seems that she is very under appreciated. I constantly join games and get a "Ugh, we lose we have Soraka", or a comment like that.

I find she can be very game breaking, and if geared correctly (Provided that u manage to get the gold), ur able to tank quite a few heros and lure extremely well.

What is peoples problem with her? Have you played with any "good" sorakas, or has it only been bad players? Personally ive only ever seen 1 other soraka player, and he was good at her as well. Please, share your opinions and maybe we can get the nay sayers to go away.

PS. Please give her a new model.... or atleast a new skin... It looks bad IMO.

Kryzen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2010

Hm, I don't know, I rather appreciate Soraka players.

On my premade, my friend Alchemis plays Soraka every so often, and we rarely die afterwards.

I don't know why people would be upset to have a Soraka on their team; knowing most players, it'd probably be because she has a low K/D Ratio, and they assume that those random heals are simply their health regen kicking it into overdrive xD

Personally, I'd say ignore people who are jerks like that, and play Soraka to your heart's content. People who think Soraka is useless, especially with the recent nerf to EC don't know what they're talking about (IMO, anyway :P)

Soraka up the queues, and help the world!

aRcKuS

03-03-2010

I loves Soraka

But I just bought Taric >.< haha

Seriously though, **** what people say, Soraka is solid enough, especially for solo que games and I typically pick either her or Taric now that healing is viable again =]

Sylvio

03-03-2010

people would downplay soraka because of how easy it was to counter.... her heals.
i found massing ap and getting rylai's scepter is key when playing as soraka. the ap ratios on her heals are too great. prior to the EC nerf patch. i would fight against people who thought getting EC would crush me. but a 2k ult heal taken down by 50% is still 1k heal.

still a viable heal indeeed

Kahryl

03-03-2010

My Soraka is running wild now that there's no good way to counter healing.

Sylvio

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahryl View Post
My Soraka is running wild now that there's no good way to counter healing.
i view your profile. i see that you play soraka the same way i do.

well rather you play more the tank than i do. but the scepter