Champion Spotlight: Rumble, the Mechanized Menace

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CadoganPL

05-06-2011

Rumbe.... veak :/. I'm killing he with 4/5 hits from basic attack xD (playing Pantheon-800+ dmg)

Belyle

05-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Rumble is coming to the League! Complete with flamethrower, harpoons, missiles, and more, Rumble is sure to blast his way through the competition. We’ve added a few new touches to the Spotlight this time around. Rumble’s alternate skins are showcased in the introduction, Fiddlesticks and Nasus also show off their new colors in this video. Also, watch the entire video: Rumble has one of my new favorite voice-over lines. You’ll know it when you hear it.

[turley]Dghwqj_Qddc[/turley]

Click here to head directly to the video. Stop by to subscribe and rate!

wow, insanely op, been running into nothing but 2v1 you at lvl 1 and live with over half hp at lvl 1 rumbles every game since he came out,vayne looks to be even more op, ez and poppy and shaco's best things mixed? and dont get me started on tripple stun brand. and you nurfed clense again? Just when i started thinking it was safe to play a squishy melle champ again, guess you cant have your new champs getting raped by older champs with clense huh? wow, just start saying, " The new pay to win champ is out, better buy him within 2 months before we nurf him into oblivion" (cough, renekten cough hiemer) well actually why dont you give hiemer his 6 turrets back and maybe buff all the older champs so they can have a chance aginst the greed champs... and btw, towers need to be fixed, was killed 3 times on top of frendly tower by rumble in one game tween lvl's 2 and 5... epic greed fail riot.

Belyle

05-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0chilambalam0 View Post
I REALLY HATE PEOPLE THAT ONLY SAY "HE IS OP" ALL OF THEY ARE NOOBS BECAUSE THEY SAY THAT WEN THEY ARE LOOSING THE GAME THEY THINK ALL THE CHAMPS ARE OP EXCEPT THEY OWN CHAMP SO PLS SHUT UP AND CONTINUOS PLAY ANNIE , ashe, sivir and master yi poor noobs
i've been playing since hiemer came out, (with his 6 turrets), and imo rumble is more op than himer (over 1k minnion kills a game) ever dreamed of being. idk what champ you are, your not good enough to go 3v1 and survive at lvl 1 with a tripple kill to start the game... do a little research (his dps, ap mods, ect...) wich are comparable to fiddle before he was nurfed 4 times within 5 patchs... before you blather noob all over the forum.. i would call him massivly op even if i owned him, like when i play irellia, i know she's op, i play her cause im sick of getting my ass handed to me by the latest riot pre nurf greed champ...

Belyle

05-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3xlexic View Post
He feels really under powered. Please fix this Riot.

wow, have you even seen a monkey play this champ? last game i played against rumble he would just run out, 2v1 us, and run back to pushing on at lest 1/3 hp after the double kill... and i've seen one get a tripple kill at lvl 1 when we went to go gank him on blue, idk how good you are, lvl 1 3v1 tripple kill should be impossible... but no, not with this champ.. at lest till he gets his balls cut off in about a month... ( cough, renekton)

Belyle

05-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinhTran View Post
can we actually have a spotlight where the champion is over leveled?
what the annoucher screaming legendary and him only getting 180 gold a kill wasnt over lvld?

Belyle

05-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous1989 View Post
Magic bruiser, interesting. Thanks, Phreak.
2 words that should never go together...

Belyle

05-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cominatcha View Post
ulti deals as much dmg as one of nidalees traps :S
what, the kill you if you run, kill you if you dont cone of fire isnt enough for you?