Is it ok to AFK a 4v5?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bruce Banter

05-11-2011

I've started to afk immediately when the game starts as 4v5, it's not really fun to play missing a few people. It's like playing a game of chess and you are down a bishop, a rook, and 5 pawns.

Is that ok or is it reportable? Because forcing people to play a losing game is kind of silly. Sure you CAN win, but if I wanted to play a game with a Handicap I'd rock Tekken.

hawkraider

05-11-2011

it is not ok to insta-leave because most of the time that person just has a slow connection and will be in game around 3 minutes max

Ruahi

05-11-2011

yes its reportable. i hate people like you who turn a bad situation thats still doable into a terrible situation that you cant fix even if you wanted to. just keep playing and if 4v5 is not working then surrender at 20 mins

JellySting

05-12-2011

Riots need a replacement system

nGui

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-12-2011

vote please ... please vote for the afk/feeeder threat on forum - http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...=728912&page=2

Mugaaz

05-12-2011

No, its not ok.

Daniellynet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Not ok.

You can still win a 4v5.

Ashton Mylkos

05-12-2011

I find it to be sportsmanlike to hold back a bit when they're short a player, which is something I do unless they are incredibly skilled. Going AFK for the match however isn't. If you want to give them a chance, just stick to obliterating minions by the dozen. If they prove to be awesome, well put on your triforce and wizard hat.

Mıcro User

05-12-2011

not right away.. wait a bit, watch your team feed and then you may go afk seeing as there is no way your gonna win

Red Pocket

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniellynet View Post
Not ok.

You can still win a 4v5.
yes you can win even 1v5, but it is ideal.