Changing peoples perspectives on crappy champions, Amatuer guide.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azaer

Senior Member

04-28-2011

Please edit the masculine pronouns for Kayle to feminine, people have already told you and as a Kayle player it would make is sooooooo much easier to read -.-

Ok, after getting through the whole part about Kayle I had to say it'd do you good to review the post and make some edits, abbreviating words that aren't usually abbreviated (bootsrnk1 thing threw me off, you had a number of mistakes and typos in there too) makes it sorta hard to read... Most abbreviations do in a post this long.

Anyways before I turn into a grammar Nazi I'll start talking about the actual Kayle guide:

Kayle is an early game support and a lategame carry, I'm surprised to find someone else who knows with a bit of AP her heal is awesome, but Kayle does best with an early AP item, then diving straight into that hybrid carry because it actually works lategame. There are instances where the DPS is unnecessary and more AP would do the team more good, but at least Nashor's worth of AS (Wherever you may take it from) is necessary or you are throwing Righteous Fury out the window.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Another Justicar

Senior Member

04-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azaer View Post
or you are throwing Righteous Fury out the window.
Is that a bad thing right now? until they redo kayle she will not be a strongly valuable member in team fights, she can save and she can chase, but heat of the moment surrounded the 5 enemys that invul wont do much.

Imo they should just remove the AoE aspect of it and increase damage. Even tiamat is completely useles in team fights apart from being incredibly cheap for the damage/health and mana regen. Its only useless if u have Jarvan on your team who can ult well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azaer

Senior Member

04-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukandamiza View Post
Is that a bad thing right now? until they redo kayle she will not be a strongly valuable member in team fights, she can save and she can chase, but heat of the moment surrounded the 5 enemys that invul wont do much.
Yes she is. Kayle is hard, very hard because of her earlygame, but in actuality is not really UP. She needs too much compared to other champions to get where she needs to be (too much farm, too much effort, to high skill cap for her potential power), but once she's there all hell breaks lose.

Throwing Righteous Fury out the window is a bad idea because Kayle does have DPS, she is not a straight carry, but ignoring her carry side is as bad as ignoring her support side. She needs both to be played effectively.

And with Kayle you have to have good positioning, the only time you are in the fray is when you are tanking with your own ult, if not you are on the sidelines whacking away with RF, Qing, and both your support skills have incredible range: she simply doesn't need to be in the middle of it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukandamiza View Post
Imo they should just remove the AoE aspect of it and increase damage. Even tiamat is completely useles in team fights apart from being incredibly cheap for the damage/health and mana regen. Its only useless if u have Jarvan on your team who can ult well.
That would destroy her late and midgame pushing and farming, which is what makes up for the trouble she has farming in lane, and just for the simple fact that her pushing is amazing (With Attack Speed, you don't even need AD)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Another Justicar

Senior Member

04-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azaer View Post
Yes she is. Kayle is hard, very hard because of her earlygame, but in actuality is not really UP. She needs too much compared to other champions to get where she needs to be (too much farm, too much effort, to high skill cap for her potential power), but once she's there all hell breaks lose.

Throwing Righteous Fury out the window is a bad idea because Kayle does have DPS, she is not a straight carry, but ignoring her carry side is as bad as ignoring her support side. She needs both to be played effectively.

And with Kayle you have to have good positioning, the only time you are in the fray is when you are tanking with your own ult, if not you are on the sidelines whacking away with RF, Qing, and both your support skills have incredible range: she simply doesn't need to be in the middle of it all.



That would destroy her late and midgame pushing and farming, which is what makes up for the trouble she has farming in lane, and just for the simple fact that her pushing is amazing (With Attack Speed, you don't even need AD)
She doesnt need both to be played effectively, if u dont follow the cookie cutter builds posted on forums which are also the ones i see everyone failing with even at High ELOs (so few kayles) high considered 14-15 all this does is causes players in forums to rage about her being bad when (if your playing properly) you shouldnt BE auto attacking unless u have any kind of a slow, you should be face checking to aggro some random spells so their on cooldown for the carries of your team, main job is speed boosting melee/or tanks like singed for the toss, Ulting someone RIGHT as they get 4 projectiles aimed at them, Kayle currently isnt built for being a carry, at MOST shes a fire support That whole "Carry side" is bs, because she quite simply is NOTHING more then a duelist if you want to go for full Damage, Maxing AP fails, maxing AD fails, Build smart for what your team needs, she can usually fulfil it, if its CDR maxed to ult and speed boost more then 1 person at a time, or Going partly tanky, to snatch those misguided abilitys.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azaer

Senior Member

04-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukandamiza View Post
She doesnt need both to be played effectively, if u dont follow the cookie cutter builds posted on forums which are also the ones i see everyone failing with even at High ELOs (so few kayles) high considered 14-15 all this does is causes players in forums to rage about her being bad when (if your playing properly) you shouldnt BE auto attacking unless u have any kind of a slow, you should be face checking to aggro some random spells so their on cooldown for the carries of your team, main job is speed boosting melee/or tanks like singed for the toss, Ulting someone RIGHT as they get 4 projectiles aimed at them, Kayle currently isnt built for being a carry, at MOST shes a fire support That whole "Carry side" is bs, because she quite simply is NOTHING more then a duelist if you want to go for full Damage, Maxing AP fails, maxing AD fails, Build smart for what your team needs, she can usually fulfil it, if its CDR maxed to ult and speed boost more then 1 person at a time, or Going partly tanky, to snatch those misguided abilitys.
First off, yeah most of what you say is true, but stick with me here

I do everything you just laid out with a build that still has AS in it, and I only need one AS item and I can do great damage. Without anything invested in your auto attacks, you ability to down towers will be much less than it could be.

And just to clarify, I'm not saying Kayle is a full Carry, I'm saying she ranges from a great damager with support tacked on to a support with damage tacked on depending on your play style. She simply has the elements of a carry due to the nature of her scaling.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunflame

Senior Member

04-28-2011

This guy couldnt be a worst player


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Another Justicar

Senior Member

04-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azaer View Post
First off, yeah most of what you say is true, but stick with me here

I do everything you just laid out with a build that still has AS in it, and I only need one AS item and I can do great damage. Without anything invested in your auto attacks, you ability to down towers will be much less than it could be.

And just to clarify, I'm not saying Kayle is a full Carry, I'm saying she ranges from a great damager with support tacked on to a support with damage tacked on depending on your play style. She simply has the elements of a carry due to the nature of her scaling.
Im not totaly against malady, Magic Pen helps the team, i get it alot, but like i said it depends on the enemy team, i hit CDR cap with shuriliasguise and ion boots so nashors isnt needed,

i usually get exaust masteried for the additional slow+penetrations,


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Another Justicar

Senior Member

04-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azaer View Post
First off, yeah most of what you say is true, but stick with me here

I do everything you just laid out with a build that still has AS in it, and I only need one AS item and I can do great damage. Without anything invested in your auto attacks, you ability to down towers will be much less than it could be.

And just to clarify, I'm not saying Kayle is a full Carry, I'm saying she ranges from a great damager with support tacked on to a support with damage tacked on depending on your play style. She simply has the elements of a carry due to the nature of her scaling.
Id like to clarify that these are the ONLY way the play kayle, but just ways to try playing her, as they have suited me best,

To all the people who tell me kayl fails AND Tell me to build her a certain way. think about what your saying (not you azaer its nice to see someone else who has their own legitimatly based oppinion)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azaer

Senior Member

04-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukandamiza View Post
Id like to clarify that these are the ONLY way the play kayle, but just ways to try playing her, as they have suited me best,

To all the people who tell me kayl fails AND Tell me to build her a certain way. think about what your saying (not you azaer its nice to see someone else who has their own legitimatly based oppinion)
Good to hear (:

For people who succeed as Kayle its kinda for some of us to believe that playing her any other way can bring substantial success, given how hard her early game is. Threads that involve how she is best played ends in a pretty fiery death, usually.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Another Justicar

Senior Member

04-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by azaer View Post
good to hear (:

For people who succeed as kayle its kinda for some of us to believe that playing her any other way can bring substantial success, given how hard her early game is. Threads that involve how she is best played ends in a pretty fiery death, usually.
oh god i said are not arent, nono i meant arent< they arent the onnly ways


123