Changing peoples perspectives on crappy champions, Amatuer guide.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AxisXIViral

Senior Member

04-25-2011

Reading your wall of text is hurting my brain. Please use better grammar if you're going to post something so extensive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Another Justicar

Senior Member

04-25-2011

Just went 0-0-8 kayle with shurylas guise ion boots and chalice

Id prefer that then 8-0-0 anyday


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-25-2011

caitlyn is food, but maybe thats just cause i play gragas and kill her after my third skill use w/o summoner spells.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Another Justicar

Senior Member

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkii View Post
caitlyn is food, but maybe thats just cause i play gragas and kill her after my third skill use w/o summoner spells.
Id like to see the day Cait gets killed by gragas, if hes good u wont land your E, hell have flash and exaust and rnk1 net


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Another Justicar

Senior Member

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisXIViral View Post
Reading your wall of text is hurting my brain. Please use better grammar if you're going to post something so extensive.
You should read my writing, i duplicate words next to eachother, miss letters, add letters, freeze in the middle of letters, what your seeing is POST backspace... I think im partly dyslexic or something, my writing hasnt changed since i was in grade 3...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mokiez

Senior Member

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukandamiza View Post
Kayle, i have 3 main builds for him,so im going to do seperate paragraphs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukandamiza View Post
Kayle, 3 main builds for him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukandamiza View Post
Kayle him
Boobs and ****** = Female, Girl, Woman, Her, She.
No boobs and no ****** ie, pe nis = Male, Boy, Man, Him, He.

Please refer to Battleborn Kayle skin for my source.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nami Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-25-2011

Why is Nashor not in Kayle's build? Why is it not in her build?! It helps her farm faster, Kayle needs all the farming she could get, and with the CDR, you only have to wait for less than a sec to use Fury again after it went out. Plus, it gives you mana regen.

Every Kayle needs a Rageblade, her damage output shoots up with it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Another Justicar

Senior Member

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nami Dragon View Post
Why is Nashor not in Kayle's build? Why is it not in her build?! It helps her farm faster, Kayle needs all the farming she could get, and with the CDR, you only have to wait for less than a sec to use Fury again after it went out. Plus, it gives you mana regen.

Every Kayle needs a Rageblade, her damage output shoots up with it.
Your thinking carry kayle, aka the ones people try before they say SHE sucks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Another Justicar

Senior Member

04-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokiez View Post
Boobs and ****** = Female, Girl, Woman, Her, She.
No boobs and no ****** ie, pe nis = Male, Boy, Man, Him, He.

Please refer to Battleborn Kayle skin for my source.
I may say He every now and then, but just know that I know its a She


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Another Justicar

Senior Member

04-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nami Dragon View Post
Every Kayle needs a Rageblade, her damage output shoots up with it.
her damage output shoots up with dorans blade too, doesnt mean its worth getting.


123