Changing peoples perspectives on crappy champions, Amatuer guide.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Another Justicar

04-25-2011

Then after the game, 90% of the time, they have a changed perspective, at least when i play them.

Lee Sin:
Caitlyn: (not as bad anymore)
CassiopiaL; ( most people rage a few know shes good)
Kayle: (polluted by bad builds in attempts to have a positive K/Dr like thats what the game is about

Kayle, i have 3 main builds for him,so im going to do seperate paragraphs.

IMPORTANT: Your ult, alot of people and by that i mean 95% of people, will ult someone when they are burst down to 10% health, when i smart person would say...
"Hm mr brain sir, if i see someones about to get burst, shouldnt i ult them BEFORE they take all that glorious damage(Try to time it so it immunes most the damage, RIGHT before they are going to cast, like sivirs spell shield. God knows nothing makes kayle happier when he sees viegers big purple ball of oblivion get immuned...

First up is fire support kayle, (Dont try to build him as a carry, hes a duelest/support/Firesupport depending on your build)Chalice first, then sheen, bootsrnk1, Malady,bootsrnk1 (Pref ionian boots for the heals/shield use)Phage(for the slow)Shurilias guise (spellcheckplease), Support the teams damage with your damage, and enhanced chasing, (Dont try to KS your carries, or anyone that does about the same damage as you, you simply dont need it for the role your playing.)General idea here is stay alive and do Moderate damage, dont go all out, you cant support damage if u cant Do any, or if your dead.

Second is the "I Shield Your dead" build, alot of hate, and low survival, but soloing mundo in 4 seconds with no ignite has its up points... I rush a 400 magic resist item dont care to remember the name lol, as i will build chalice first again, then straight to wits end, its very valuable when u have both a slow and a ranged attack early game when people only have 10 hits worth of mana. Follow it with Divine sword Malady and Madreds bloodrazor, last is Frozen hammer/trinity force(dependant on their team/your playstyle) i think thats 6 slots, if its only 5, ma bad, fill it with a banshee, or some more damage, dont hate hextech revolver.

Third (THE BEST KAYLE IN MY OPINION), Chalice asap, i mean AS SOON as u get the gold, instantly burn your mana on harrassing/minion kills with Q, and RECALL, i often get 2kg with JUST chalice before i need to B, its worth it in the end to b that early if your not a solo
Ok now, alot of people might see this and instantly say its useless but its not, SHURYLAS GUISE (insert correct spelling) You have your heal that increases peoples move speed and that use makes it very valuable to get, second, if your going to use your ult to help someone escape, thats the way to do it, it will likely discourage a chase if they start moving at 500+ move speed with an invulnerability on.RoA ion boots (CDR with ur ult again is valuable not to mention the slow or speed boost heal(i hear forums say her heals useless, i Die inside every time. archangel, mana and regen is nice for spam healing in pushes and slow spamming chases,

LEE SIN:First off ill add the ONLY health items i get (for dps build) is frozen hammer, and Banshees veil, anyone who thinks he needs attack speed for energy regen on a BURST CHAMP really needs to get their brain checked, thats like going for mana regen/mana on leblanc, i mean seriously... I play him the with the EXACT same build as caitlyn or Pantheon, i end up with 400-450 AD, and i as Lee i can rape tanks faces with the % damage.
-Play style, Agressive, i QWQEQR Main abilits, i get W which helps alot in the early game phase, being able to Q dash into a champ under their turret and bounce out before the turret switches is very valuable for harrassing, I dont find myself using the Knockback mechanic on his R much, other then to save a teammate being chased by 3 people, that line of people being kicked up is rather nice to see. Dont use Q to Engage ( by that i mean the dash) Save it for when you are close, You use Q, then E, then R, then Q, then R (to slow them) that ensure MAXIMUM DAMAGE by the time u use Qx2 meaning they will have less health and you will do more damage while keeping the slow at the end to let ur CDs refresh.
-Playstylex2, Tank, straight tank, rush heart of goldx1 boots (rnk1) Heartofgoldx2 Upgrade heart into what ever it turns into, then merc boots, from there its dependant, but frankly ill end up with 300 armor 250 magic resist and over 3k health, lee sin is VERY STRONG at engages, unlike some tanks, if the engage gets ****ed, he can always bounce back out to an ally, minion and then kick anyone that trys to follow.

CAITLYN, Straight AD with frozen hammer/banshees viel acception, if u try to build like ashe your Q and R will be complete garbage, Ionian boots too for the CDR, since your considered an AD caster like pantheon/lee

CASSIOPIA, shes just awsome, thats a fact, Spell vamp asap, Merc treads/or the move3 boots depending on their disables. You can either build squishy to blow people up before your ult wears off or partially tanky for chasing with your insane move speed, i always get at least ONE RoA, and Lichbane reguardless, Being able to outrun rammus is kind of nice... REmember to take advantage of the fact u can scout bushes with Q never face check..., Rylais scepter and your W makes for a Insane slow, as it hits inf targets and slows about 50% for a long duration.

Im expecting alot of negative input, as thats what i get at the start of the game, doesnt last long though...

Another Justicar

04-25-2011

I feel lonly refreshing this every 5 mins ;s i wish i could remove amateur guide to amateur guide maker.

ChickenStar7

04-25-2011

Lee Sin OP.

They will nerf my Lee Sin.

Grunghole

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2011

Kayle's a she. FWIW

Euphoras

04-25-2011

Kayle =/= a man.

FIM ClopMaster

04-25-2011

Kayle es woman.

Another Justicar

04-25-2011

I was brought up calling her a He, i know shes a she but i just say it accidently, let us rest on the fact shes just pixels, i shall try to call her a her from now-on

Archeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2011

Spellvamp Cassiopeia is a great champion now.

Caitlyn is perhaps the best ranged DPS kiter next to Ashe. She is very dominant in lane, she can farm alright, and her late game scaling aren't that bad anymore due to recent buffs.

Lee Sin is still pretty underpowered. Not tanky enough to be a tanky DPS; doesn't shield enough to be considered a good support; doesn't do amazing DPS to be a DPS. He is outclassed in each category by a lot of other champions.

HotshotGG, Reginald, Bigfatjiji, and TreeEskimo all follow this Kayle build (not exaggerating) in most situations:
Doran's Ring
Guinsoo's Rageblade
Berserker Greaves
Stark's Fervor

Another Justicar

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archeer View Post

HotshotGG, Reginald, Bigfatjiji, and TreeEskimo all follow this Kayle build (not exaggerating) in most situations:
Doran's Ring
Guinsoo's Rageblade
Berserker Greaves
Stark's Fervor
and? id rather post builds that havent been copied and pasted into the How to play sections, isnt that what they tried before they say kayle fails?

Another Justicar

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archeer View Post
Lee Sin is still pretty underpowered. Not tanky enough to be a tanky DPS; doesn't shield enough to be considered a good support; doesn't do amazing DPS to be a DPS. He is outclassed in each category by a lot of other champions.
Add me if u want to see how i lee.