Ashe Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurleKush

04-25-2011

Ive grown to like Ashe quite a bit im kind of a new player and i was wondering if i should use the recommended items or not. I started off using them but lately i have been using more and more attack speed items. I was wanting some other peoples advice.

Thanks.

ozzatron

04-25-2011

I personally don't get attack speed on ashe until mid-late game. I just find it most efficient to rush an infinity edge and last whisper, and after that I'll grab a few phantom dancers. If they don't have enough CC to warrant mercury treads then usually my only early game attack speed will come from b. greaves.

creamfrache

04-25-2011

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=633

one of the best ashe in the game with a guide

PurleKush

04-25-2011

thanks creamfrache thats a very good guide...

thanks for your comments also ozz =)

MEDlC

04-25-2011

I absolutely love Ashe, If your going to play her be AGGRESSIVE!!!, use Frost Arrows (max it out) dont use Volley (its a waste of mana) The more you play her the more you will learn how important that silly bird is.

Flash and Fortification work well. Flash for obvious escape moments, but also when your slowing a hero that's attacking you, you can hop a small range and continue 'slow' attacking

Fortification is great for the extra 9dmg against minions, works well with that bird ability. But the best thing about this ability is with your ult. If a lane is being pushed, shoot your ult at the champion attacking that tower. If it connects turn on Fortification and watch it rip into him/her

Last but most important your ult is everything. Its so easy to kill with this ult. 3.5 Sec stun, crazy magic dmg. Its not even funny. And surprisingly this is the best initiating ability. When there's a 'stand off' just shoot it at the champion at the front line, your team will most likely jump on the opportunity to kill whoever's hit. I kid you not. 3.5 secs is plenty of time to kill 1 hero

The only thing that sucks is the cd.

So for your items, get the boots that reduce cooldown by 15%. After that buy the Basher (I think thats its name) It reduces cd by 10% and armour pen by 15. After that get what ever you want.

Sorry for the spew. But this hero is too awsum to waste