Aregonius I have your solution

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rectal Necrosis

03-03-2010

So, we all notice that aregonious can simply NOT keep up with how many new guides come up simply because he keeps hitting the limit. Now the limit is actually being hit because the links eat up space (those cute little links you click? Yeah, they feed into about thirty characters). We can counter this by tiny URLs but seeing as I don't want to make Areg's life hell as he spends three hours running every **** link through tiny links I have another solution.

People like myself and Condon make a lot of guides. Now are guides are useful, but so are the guides of other users. At the point in which someone has more than four guides, what if they had to make a seperate thread called "Blankedy-blank's guides" with MAYBE an abbreviation to let you know what the link will lead to.

The math works out quite well really:
Mekmaster has:
Twisted Fate
Shaco
Mordekaiser
Countering twisted fate
Countering every hero. Now if those five guides got converted into ONE link, then BOOM 4 more spaces worth of guides.

So? What do you think? Guide makers with more than three guides would create a thread and cut the wall down for him.

Course, this is just me.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

03-03-2010

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I have found a workaround for this, but it's taking a bit of time to set up.

Rectal Necrosis

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Thanks for the suggestion. I think I have found a workaround for this, but it's taking a bit of time to set up.
Well mate, like I said you could also tiny URL the things and cut off about 66% of the fat that was coming from linking guides.

What is your new system anyway?