Prioty for leveing Ryze spells?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YYZed

03-04-2010

Wow really people? You grab spell flux lvl 1 then level it last. Its scaling per rank is the weakest of his spells and i thought people would notice that
I max Ult<Overload<Rune Prison<Spell Flux

grab spell flux for level 1.

What most people aren't saying is the fact that each rank of Overload reduces the cd by 1 second as well.

Ryze's recent "Buff Patch" i thought would make it more clear as it created more damage per rank for overload and less damage per rank for Spell flux.

Rune prison i will say as much as yes it can be good, but that strong overload always wins me over

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2010

it really depends on how you are playing Ryze. If you are not so much focused on AP, and need the survivability, Max Rune Prison First. Just 1 point in overload and spell flux is typically enough. This is what I do:

lvl 1 - spell flux - item always doran's ring+hp pot(unless I am going tear, then Sapphire Crystal + overload)
lvl 2 - rune prison (if I went overload first, typically spell flux unless the lane is really aggressive)
lvl 3 - here is where you make a choice - Is the game looking like a lot of aggro pushers are in it? - Then keep maxing rune prison. If you just want to be king of burst. Keep maxing Spell Flux.
lvl 4 - whatever I haven't gotten yet. Or keep maxing what was choosen at lvl 3.