Help! Tried everything!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Eradin

Recruiter

04-25-2011

Hi there. I've stumbled upon this game a few months ago, and I had been playing it. Recently, my desktop screwed up, so I had to get a laptop. I just downloaded LoL in my laptop a few days ago, 2/23. I played it all that day, and yesterday. Today, when I tried to play, it said the server is currently: Unavailable on the launcher, so I figured I'd give it a few hours. I closed the launcher out, waited about 5-6 hours, and tried to reopen it. Lo and behold, the launcher wouldn't open. I went into the Task Manager, and under the applications, lol.launcher.exe was listed. Everytime I tried to launch it, a new lol.launcher.exe popped up. The first one took up about 12k kb, and all the other ones were about 4k ea. I restarted my laptop, and tried to launch it again. The first time, the launcher showed up, but it still said The Server Is: Unavailable, and I couldn't click play. So, I did some searching around on the forums, and eventually navigated my way to this: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234288- . I went down the list and tried everything it said, but to no avail. Finally, I tried to uninstall League of Legends. Which of course I CAN'T. It gets to the Uninstall Wizard, and then the bar doesn't move at all. I've left it there for an hour, and nothing happened. does anyone have a fix to this? Thanks in advance

TL/DR? Oh well, wrong forums

The Eradin

Recruiter

04-26-2011

Bump? D: Help please!

The Eradin

Recruiter

04-26-2011

Could someone please help? I really want to play this great game, but I can't...

The Eradin

Recruiter

04-26-2011

Hello? Is anyone out there? I really want to play this Spring Break, but it's not looking hopeful...