Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help! Tried everything!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Eradin

Recruiter

04-25-2011

Hi there. I've stumbled upon this game a few months ago, and I had been playing it. Recently, my desktop screwed up, so I had to get a laptop. I just downloaded LoL in my laptop a few days ago, 2/23. I played it all that day, and yesterday. Today, when I tried to play, it said the server is currently: Unavailable on the launcher, so I figured I'd give it a few hours. I closed the launcher out, waited about 5-6 hours, and tried to reopen it. Lo and behold, the launcher wouldn't open. I went into the Task Manager, and under the applications, lol.launcher.exe was listed. Everytime I tried to launch it, a new lol.launcher.exe popped up. The first one took up about 12k kb, and all the other ones were about 4k ea. I restarted my laptop, and tried to launch it again. The first time, the launcher showed up, but it still said The Server Is: Unavailable, and I couldn't click play. So, I did some searching around on the forums, and eventually navigated my way to this: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234288- . I went down the list and tried everything it said, but to no avail. Finally, I tried to uninstall League of Legends. Which of course I CAN'T. It gets to the Uninstall Wizard, and then the bar doesn't move at all. I've left it there for an hour, and nothing happened. does anyone have a fix to this? Thanks in advance

TL/DR? Oh well, wrong forums

The Eradin

Recruiter

04-26-2011

Bump? D: Help please!

The Eradin

Recruiter

04-26-2011

Could someone please help? I really want to play this great game, but I can't...

The Eradin

Recruiter

04-26-2011

Hello? Is anyone out there? I really want to play this Spring Break, but it's not looking hopeful...