Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@riot: Annie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Party Mcfly

04-25-2011

Annie is one of my favorite characters in league oh legends. With some of the strongest burst, decent survivability and an awesome AoE stun, her play style meshes really well with me. Though there is one area that is particularly weak, and that is her back story.

Things we know about Annie through her background or Journals:
--She tamed Tibbers at two.
--Has powerful parents and is said to be powerful
--Sponsored a Toothpaste
--Her favorite champion is Amumu, and plays with him on occasion.

Thats it. Nothing more. END OF RINE. We are not sure why she is in the league, anything she has done beyond the age of 2, what age, or what kind of person she is. She really only has 2 lines of text that describe he feats and that is her entire character.

Effectively half of her back story is the tale of Gregori and Amoline and their political struggle with Noxus and the Gray Order's exodus to the Voodoo lands. This would work if it wasn't for the fact that not once beyond this initial establishment has the Gray Order, the voodoo lands, or Gregori and Amoline reappeared in any journal of justice or background for any other champion. What they hope to gain by sending Annie to the league isn't established either, heck it is not established if she was even sent by them. All we know is they exist and keep to themselves I guess?

Annie is one of my favorite champions, so if possible can you add a little to the background of such a liked but unknown champion?

Thanks, Tibberius Jackson

Party Mcfly

04-25-2011

Just read the patch notes, Updated Character Bios! Here is hoping Annie is one.

Mynt

04-25-2011

You forgot:

- has a mysterious background.

That just about sells it for me.