[Champion Suggestion] Helgrave ,the enchanter of death.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aldebharann

04-25-2011

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/3082/helgrave.jpg

Helgrave ,the enchanter of death. Version 1.4 - after some suggestions ( Thanks for helping )

History:

In the beginning, there was a enchanter who struggled in league of legends and his name is Helgrave "the enchanter of death". Helgrave have a very ancient past, say he was the most feared enchanter of Valoran that was misled by Karthus that offered him power and control of part of his army of zombies and skeletons in return he would create an incantation called "Labyrinth of the Dead" duped by greed, Helgrave accepted, but in fact, it was manipulated and enslaved to work as Karthus adviser. Whit time, Helgrave in his prison created its own charms, without that Karthus knew, and escaped through a portal that led to the Labyrinth of the Dead. What is known about this place is that is passage through which all those who die, being that those who achieve get out of this maze, come back to the living world and will have the power of darkness. And now Helgrave returned stronger and obscure than before, to seek his revenge against Karthus and his followers in League of Legends.

"Death is an art and I'm your best artist." - Helgrave

Stats:
Damage 51 (+3.5 / per level)
Health 406 (+85 / per level)
Mana 235 (+60 / per level)
Move Speed 310
Armor 14 (+3.3 / per level)
Spell Block 30 (+0 / per level)
Health Regen 0.9 (+0.12 / per level)
Mana Regen 1.39 (+0.12 / per level)

Attributes: Mage , Support , Ranged

Movement:
" Dark, but true."
" Sure, hahaha "
" Sad summoner sad"
" Unbelievable..."
" Yerr come on.. "
Taunt :
"Come with me, loser, to the Labyrinth of the dead "
Attacking:
" DIE DIE dieee..."
"Sacrifice "
"Buried"
"Ahhh terror"
" Your Soull"
" Panic! "
Joke:
"I'm not afraid of death, I just do not want to be there when it happens"
"I love the death, most well that she could smell better"

Recomended itens : Doran's Ring / Sorcerer's Shoes / Rod of Ages / Rylai's Crystal Scepter /
Rabadon's Deathcap / Frozen Heart .

Abilities:

Cemetery (Passive) :
The minions that die around of Helgrave are transformed into your army,following and protecting him against enemies for 7 seconds. 7 seconds after the minions die restoring health and mana of 10 per minion. Max 6 minions.

Q - Cursed Skull (range 650) (mana cost : 60 / 75 / 90 / 105 / 120) (cooldown: 9) :
Helgrave throws her cranium at a target enemy, dealing 60 / 80 / 110 / 130 / 160 (+ 35% of ability power)
magic damage on hit and drain the mana 15/20/30/40/50 per second for 5 seconds.

W - Aura of Souls (range 315) (mana cost : 10/20/25/50/60% (based on the total)) (cooldown: 18 / 16 / 14 / 10 / 8):
Helgrave creates an aura around it , converting 2/4/5/7/9% of their mana total in ability power for 3 / 3 / 4 / 4 / 5 seconds and deals 35 magic damage (+ 20% ability power) per second for 3 / 3 / 4 / 4 / 5 seconds.

E - Mist of Agony (range 600) (mana cost : 100/125/145/160/180) (cooldown: 15 / 12 / 10 / 8 / 6):
Helgrave opens his coffin by creating a black mist, where those who will be enter it invisible to other units outside, for 5/6/7/8/8 seconds. The allies will receive an increase, entering the mist 2/4/5/8/10% of ability power of Helgrave , and 10/15/18/20/30 mana regen per second.

R - Sepulcru [ultimate] (range 800) (mana cost : 170/220/280) (cooldown: 60):
Helgrave places a grave which stealths and arms in 1 seconds. When touched will bury the enemy, dealing 280/400/600 of magic damage (+ 45% Ability of power) and holding for 0.8/1.1/1.5 seconds.The graves last 1/2/3 minutes.No stocks.

IS14f6825153f49c6989666

04-25-2011

nice
keep up the good work

Aldebharann

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by shALKE View Post
nice
keep up the good work
Thanks..i will keep..

NecroticBinder

04-25-2011

I wasn't able to read it all but thus character is overpowered because he his passive is sions e, Veigars q I believe and it adds mana? With one arch angels you would grow in power exponentially, so you need to change the passive at least.

sirturkey1

04-25-2011

I second the passive being far to much.

Q: Definitely an interesting ability as LOL has no mana drain abilities yet. 300 mana may be to much though.

W: Good lord. Most overpowered ability ever created. Think about it for a second. All you would have to do on this hero is build a mana tank like Ryze. Doing so you easily reach over 3000 mana. 50% of that turned into AP would give you 1500AP. A caster with 1500 AP without buying a single AP item would be insane. Now what if they had a Rabadons? You would easily have over 2000AP on this hero every game.

E: Again, really overpowered but on this one I see what you are aiming for. Right off the bat I'm going to point out the problem with giving you whole team 20% of 2000AP as a bonus. Thats 400 bonus AP to all heroes on your team in the area. Mana regen also to high. This could be an interesting ability if it was just the group invisibility but with all the added stuff it makes your team into gods.

R: This is just a joke. 25 second CD on this is kind of ******ed to begin with, that would be like 15 with CDR. Now for its strength. 750 base damage is a lot, it should either be lower or made into a DOT like teemo's so you can't stack them and insta kill someone. AP ratio also to high. And it's also a 1.5 second snare.

Rattestail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2011

I think it's a very good idea, but some of the things need to removed or tweaked.
The passive, yeah, change it.
I didn't look much at the others, to be honest, because I was distracted by the Ultimate. It could easily do 1500 damage, plus all of the other super strong abilities, so pretty much everything is a 1-combo kill. Maybe if you made the cooldowns longer, and the mana cost higher, and the AP ratio on the ult lower, and the passive is changed, and maybe some of the other abilities were tweeked, this would be an awesome champion. the one thing I want to compliment on is the awesome picture

Aldebharann

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirturkey1 View Post
I second the passive being far to much.

Q: Definitely an interesting ability as LOL has no mana drain abilities yet. 300 mana may be to much though.

W: Good lord. Most overpowered ability ever created. Think about it for a second. All you would have to do on this hero is build a mana tank like Ryze. Doing so you easily reach over 3000 mana. 50% of that turned into AP would give you 1500AP. A caster with 1500 AP without buying a single AP item would be insane. Now what if they had a Rabadons? You would easily have over 2000AP on this hero every game.

E: Again, really overpowered but on this one I see what you are aiming for. Right off the bat I'm going to point out the problem with giving you whole team 20% of 2000AP as a bonus. Thats 400 bonus AP to all heroes on your team in the area. Mana regen also to high. This could be an interesting ability if it was just the group invisibility but with all the added stuff it makes your team into gods.

R: This is just a joke. 25 second CD on this is kind of ******ed to begin with, that would be like 15 with CDR. Now for its strength. 750 base damage is a lot, it should either be lower or made into a DOT like teemo's so you can't stack them and insta kill someone. AP ratio also to high. And it's also a 1.5 second snare.

Rebalanced and established new passive
Thanks for helping

NecroticBinder

04-25-2011

The ap ratios are a bit high still. The ideas good but the numbers are where the problem lies.

Aldebharann

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
The ap ratios are a bit high still. The ideas good but the numbers are where the problem lies.
Version 1.2 [ap ratios decreased]
Ok..I'm taking as a base 3000 mana and 600 ap. So with the full build.

Aldebharann

04-26-2011

more suggestions?