Biggest burst DPS?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edyll

03-03-2010

Ryze has the most burst damage, and he can do it to an area.

Nave222

03-04-2010

the way i build kayle she has some pretty great brust attacks that leave people pretty much dead and must retreat or die

Eruend

03-05-2010

Not too sure why crit Shaco isn't in that list. A decent crit Shaco will be able to rip out 4/5ths of a champ's life at any period of the game, on the first hit. XD

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

03-05-2010

Burst Damage Per Second doesn't make sense :P

Ryze's combo can deal a hella lot.

EchoRex

03-05-2010

Highest Burst in the game is going to be Nunu, Veigar, or Annie.

Shaco has one large hit (high by itself but nothing like the above's burst totals), but is DPS centered, same for Gangplank, Poppy, and Nidalee. Ryze is Mage DPS. Eve is DPS.

Sarpati

03-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBhorsenn View Post
Burst Damage Per Second doesn't make sense :P

Ryze's combo can deal a hella lot.
Actually, it makes perfect sense. A champion may have high DPS in the first 3 seconds of a fight, but after wards, their DPS is significantly lowered due to cooldowns or other factors. I'd call that "Burst DPS", although "Burst Damage" applies just as well and is obviously clearer.

Anyway, besides the ones that have been mentioned several times, there's Sion and Tryndamere. With Lich Bane and stacked AP, I've managed to do over 2k damage with Sion's Stun, Shield, Hit combo. And like wise, a stacked Tryn can easily do 800+ (my highest was around 980) damage per crit, at 100% crit chance and 1.5-2 attacks per second.