Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Biggest burst DPS?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lajkonik521

03-03-2010

So I was wondering which champion is dealing the biggest burst DPS ? Anybody knows?

aRcKuS

03-03-2010

Ryze has heavy burst, Veigar does too if they have 2+ magic users, shaco has nice burst (more so early game), annie, Im sure more people will post more things =]

Apocolyptos

Recruiter

03-03-2010

Poppy is a great burst DPS as well.

Zombie Irwin

03-03-2010

Veigar is disgusting if he's been last hitting a lot and focuses a caster with lots of mana. He can drop 2k+ in the blink of an eye.

Also gonna have to go with the obvious twitch ult+ expunge

Voidgolem

03-03-2010

Veigar, Annie, Ryze.

/topic.

Fbsunny

03-03-2010

Veigar late game, then pirate

WhiteLightning7

03-03-2010

an AP nunu's ult can lay a hurt on people around 2k and its AoE, but that's assuming someone doesn't stun you first

Kyile

03-03-2010

Quote:
Lajkonik521:
So I was wondering which champion is dealing the biggest burst DPS ? Anybody knows?

Lots of answers all depends on at what stage of game.

Ppl have listed a bunch already.

Annie is good burst too with stun. Tyr when low hp late.

Heimer if u walk into a bush with 5 max turrets..

roninsm

03-03-2010

Burst DPS is a contradiction. DPS implies sustained damage output (ie, a champion that autoattacks like ashe or twitch). Burst DAMAGE is what caster champs do. They have very large damage output over a very short span, then can't do anything until cooldowns are up.

Eviant

03-03-2010

Quote:
roninsm:
Burst DPS is a contradiction. DPS implies sustained damage output (ie, a champion that autoattacks like ashe or twitch). Burst DAMAGE is what caster champs do. They have very large damage output over a very short span, then can't do anything until cooldowns are up.

Actually, there is one Burst DPS that I know of. Problem is, she doesn't have the HP to withstand sustaining the damage long term. However, Eve, with her Ravage, can open with a stun, MR/Armour Debuff up to 26, and 1000 damage, and can maintain that damage with aprox 800-1000 per second. However, like I said, she has low survivability.

So for Highest damage, she is definitely one of the best, and if you can give her some extra survivability, she should be able to increase her effectiveness greatly. (I'm currently working on one)