Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blitzcrank vs Corki

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmniOblivion

03-03-2010

Quote:
ImmaHorse:
I'm just finishing 6300 IP and I'm thinking about buy an imba;p. Twitch nope , cause of boring gameplay with him , I have played Karthus - hard to play with him , Anivia - rather squishy. So there are Corki and Blitzcrank. I usually play solo , sometimes with friend. I have been playing Pudge from dota , and heroes of newerth about year , so I perfectly know where , and how to hook , so in the first moment blitz was idol for me. Then i saw corki in action - pro nukes , great DPS, and escape mechanism. So i need an advice which one is rly "funny" , and good even in solo.

Thx D:

I like Blitzcrank personally. Cause he can control more space at a safer distance with Rocket Grab. I really like his passive, can really save him when he's struggling to stay in lanes.

But Corki is a better map control with Valkyrie. And his ult range is perfect for harassing. But the opponent has to come to you in order to deal high damage.

I don't know....

Brozan

03-03-2010

Quote:
Phiphler:
This quote makes me sad

I guess I should clarify, I don't like the playstyle of Gragas and I wasted IP on him having never used him.

On topic, I like Blitz more than Corki. His knock-up punch is really nice and his rocket grab is unique. I don't like spamming corki rockets, either.

IrishDoom

03-03-2010

I'm a fan of the big robot, and IMO he's one of the best champs to have for solo queue play. He can fill 3 roles where needed. Big fat tank, semi-carry, and more of a utility role. Rocket grab is also one of the best skills to make your opponents **** their pants. I don't know if there's anything better than the grab into tower range during laning or the grab over walls at bases. Even in a game where my team is getting beat, I can get my kicks pulling fools over the wall into our base as they push on us. He's also a GREAT tower pusher.

Xozzen

03-03-2010

I think corki just needs a lot more practice than blitz, I just played blitz for one week when he was free and was always running 8/2 stats and stuff, often the one with most kills and carrying the team. But I rarely ever see a corki that is actually good, I won't say he's bad because he isn't, but most players just fail at corki.