Blitzcrank vs Corki

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmniOblivion

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmaHorse View Post
I'm just finishing 6300 IP and I'm thinking about buy an imba;p. Twitch nope , cause of boring gameplay with him , I have played Karthus - hard to play with him , Anivia - rather squishy. So there are Corki and Blitzcrank. I usually play solo , sometimes with friend. I have been playing Pudge from dota , and heroes of newerth about year , so I perfectly know where , and how to hook , so in the first moment blitz was idol for me. Then i saw corki in action - pro nukes , great DPS, and escape mechanism. So i need an advice which one is rly "funny" , and good even in solo.

Thx D:
I like Blitzcrank personally. Cause he can control more space at a safer distance with Rocket Grab. I really like his passive, can really save him when he's struggling to stay in lanes.

But Corki is a better map control with Valkyrie. And his ult range is perfect for harassing. But the opponent has to come to you in order to deal high damage.

I don't know....

Brozan

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phiphler View Post
This quote makes me sad
I guess I should clarify, I don't like the playstyle of Gragas and I wasted IP on him having never used him.

On topic, I like Blitz more than Corki. His knock-up punch is really nice and his rocket grab is unique. I don't like spamming corki rockets, either.

IrishDoom

03-03-2010

I'm a fan of the big robot, and IMO he's one of the best champs to have for solo queue play. He can fill 3 roles where needed. Big fat tank, semi-carry, and more of a utility role. Rocket grab is also one of the best skills to make your opponents **** their pants. I don't know if there's anything better than the grab into tower range during laning or the grab over walls at bases. Even in a game where my team is getting beat, I can get my kicks pulling fools over the wall into our base as they push on us. He's also a GREAT tower pusher.

Xozzen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2010

I think corki just needs a lot more practice than blitz, I just played blitz for one week when he was free and was always running 8/2 stats and stuff, often the one with most kills and carrying the team. But I rarely ever see a corki that is actually good, I won't say he's bad because he isn't, but most players just fail at corki.