Blitzcrank vs Corki

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImmaHorse

03-03-2010

I'm just finishing 6300 IP and I'm thinking about buy an imba;p. Twitch nope , cause of boring gameplay with him , I have played Karthus - hard to play with him , Anivia - rather squishy. So there are Corki and Blitzcrank. I usually play solo , sometimes with friend. I have been playing Pudge from dota , and heroes of newerth about year , so I perfectly know where , and how to hook , so in the first moment blitz was idol for me. Then i saw corki in action - pro nukes , great DPS, and escape mechanism. So i need an advice which one is rly "funny" , and good even in solo.

Thx D:

Praetor Kamahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2010

Corki's escape mechanism has horrible range, about 2/3rds of Tristana's rocket jump. It'll only save you if you can get over a wall.

anata ga mori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2010

Which one is funny depends on your sense of humor. I personally think AP Blitz is hilarious because you can rocket punch people to death. But Corki has the funnier quotes (provided you understand aviator slang.)

junster

03-03-2010

Theres differences between rocket grab & hook

hook reaches much further

Rocket grab has a small delay before the arm comes out while, hook is instant but the travel speed is slightly slower

flash summoner skill + banshee can negate grab , which is less apparent in dota.

gun fu panda

03-03-2010

You probably want Blitz.

junster

03-03-2010

i wouldn't say corki is a imba hero now that sheen / triforce is nerfed.

i'm assuming your summoner lvl is low. you probably don't want to spend over 3k ip on heros since you need to get T3 runes.

Annie is a good starter hero IMO. right now jax is OP but no guarantees he'll stay that way.
physical dmg hero's are gimper without runes and masters opposed to casters, so i'd
go with a caster.

ImmaHorse

03-03-2010

Yup , I'm lvl 18 right now , so I have no runes yet. pudge hook have also a small delay ( about 0.30s ) , and yes , it fly rly slow.

I have Annie - she's "in the middle" - not so boring , not so OP , and Jax is fun to play with;p

Brozan

03-03-2010

I would play them before buying them (even if it takes a few weeks). You can very much regret an impulse buy (serious, **** you Gragas).

Malduk

03-03-2010

None of those guys is imba. Just because they cost so much doesnt mean they are really better than other, cheaper champions. Most peope will put Sivir, Alistar and Twisted Fate at top, and they cost how much again?

Phiphler

The Council

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brozan View Post
(serious, **** you Gragas).
This quote makes me sad

On topic: If you own very few champions I would definitivly recommend that you buy cheaper champions first. The super expensive ones arent better by any means, just more expensive. Supposedly there is a correlation between price and skill requirment, but I dont see it.

Try playing all available champions now, and check out some new ones when the rotation switches (should be this wednesday) before you make your discussion.