Afk in champ select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vash Da Stampedo

04-24-2011

This just isn't right. If someone is afk the entire time in a ranked champ select game they should be booted. No questions asked. Don't queue and afk. It would remove so much rage in the game and getting rid of players who are playing an Annie with smite. It's just stupid. Yes, this is a rage thread.

Deb

04-24-2011

Won't happen any time soon.

FDru

04-24-2011

We need more of these threads.

No, really. Riot needs to fix this ****, like, with the next patch. It's getting old.

EndlessCycle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2011

I can already tell you the next patch, and the one after, and the next 500 are going to be nerfing/buffing champions.

Vash Da Stampedo

04-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessCycle View Post
I can already tell you the next patch, and the one after, and the next 500 are going to be nerfing/buffing champions.
It's just sad to me that they focus more on that, then on fixing the random bs that goes on in game.

Bloot

04-24-2011

Riot has already stated that they want to do something like this, but can't until the masteries bug is fixed, or it'd boot anyone who got the bug

Vash Da Stampedo

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloot View Post
Riot has already stated that they want to do something like this, but can't until the masteries bug is fixed, or it'd boot anyone who got the bug
Then they need to make it happen! The masteries bug has been around forever and it needs to be fixed! I just had another afker in a ranked game during champ select. It's not ok any longer...