How to counter the 3+ heal comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Decklan

03-03-2010

Lately I've been seeing a lot of teams running with 3 heroes who have very capable heals. The last one I saw was Alistar/Soraka/Nidalee/(insert ranged carry here)/(insert mage carry here) and due to the recent Executioners Calling nerf I find it incredibly difficult to counter them as a team with little or no heals.

I'm thinking all ignite teams maybe? Don't know, but I could really use some ideas.

Remunial

03-03-2010

Get someone with a healing reduction skill and ignite always works. You don't necessarily need a full team of ignites, though. Just a couple is fine, if your team is focusing correctly you shouldn't need any more. Exe calling is still fine IF your team is focusing..Otherwise it's pretty useless now. Focus on the squishies, of course. Don't focus Alistar over Soraka, for example.

In the end if it's a heavy healing team then burst will probably be needed so they don't have time to heal too much. Someone like Ryze could insta-kill a squishy before they can even think about healing.

Choppa X

03-03-2010

I'd have to say the most annoying team I have ever faced was Poppy, Soraka, Taric, Kayle, Zilian. I know our team setup isn't great, but the team is able to stay alive for so long, and have so many ways to prolong the fight. They all had spirit shroud, and most had guardian angel. That with zilian's ult and kayle's invuln, it makes the game extremely tedious and drawn out. With so many ways for Poppy to stay alive, I really don't see a completely viable way to beat this team since all they did was 5 man push, other than pushing yourself with more damage classes. Here's a little pic, but as you see the team I was on wasn't very good and a typical solo queue team composition and decided to try to defend the whole game while racking up plenty of deaths trying to outlast the other team.

Shazu

03-03-2010

I looked at the pic
What a horrible soraka, died 8 times in a team of healers

Uually i'm the only support heal in my premade and i rarely die more then 5, unles theyre focussed on 5 man ganking.

Anyways, against healers i advise picking the healers out
I often get raped beacuase Blitz pick me out of my comfort zone (my team) they rape me then and my team is with one meber down, and without my usual heal.

Also try as much as to disable the heals, silence, stun and others that don't allow them to cast their heal spelles, fiddlesticks can ravage them with his silencecrow ability (i dnt know the name)

DA

03-03-2010

A team with that makeup cant push for ****, they can only outlast. At least, they can't push for **** in comparison to a 'normal' team.

Stop trying to gank them and push towers in groups. That much heal isnt going to have great gank potential either.

xahhfink6

03-03-2010

Yeah, I don't know what that team was thinking... 5 spirit visages, 2 soul shrouds, 2 starks... and almost no defense items throughout them... twitch should have just aced them every teamfight.