Newbie LF small clan.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Selrin

Recruiter

04-24-2011

Title states the obvious, I'm new and I'm looking for a clan/guild to call my own, I play WoW and figured I'd give this came a try.

I have vent, but mic is screwed. I have an oooooooooold xfire account if need-be. Other than that contact me in-game if possible.

Lady Moon

04-24-2011

Hello,

Dark Resistance is recruiting. we have skill ranges of all types and different people from around the world. So u are always able to find someone to play with at almost anytime. We are a clan that has been out since Sept 2007 so we know how to treat people (even though we still may rage from time to time like most gamers). We dont discriminate and try to provide both a fun relaxed setting for people who like to play laid back and also people who like to play competitive. We are putting together a team to go to tournaments for our clan as well. We also have members willing to help train other members in how they happen to play a character. As you can see we are very diversified clan with many attributes to offer any gamer. I hope to see your application.
To apply go to darkresistance.net:

Register by clicking "Join Us" then log in and then go to Forums->Recruitment Office, Read "New member Application Explanation" and then make a new thread with application.

Lady Moon

OlGrizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2011

Devious Gaming is recruiting we have vent and website, we play at all levels in this game and others check us and or add me if you like. DVS Preecher