Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakkis

04-24-2011

Looking for a team to join. I'm level 22 about to be 23. I'm good with Renekton, Shen, Nocturne, Garen, and Ashe. I use skype to talk live. Please no long recruitment process just to join! Something simple and easy. Thanks!

mortis221

Recruiter

04-24-2011

Do you speek polish??

BOSS NASTi

04-24-2011

If your a F/A then look here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=689220

Drakkis

04-24-2011

Sorry Mortis221 but no. I am polish but that is in a 25% mix of other stuff.

Drakkis

04-24-2011

Come on people! Thats it?

Lady Moon

04-24-2011

Hello,

Dark Resistance is recruiting. we have skill ranges of all types and different people from around the world. So u are always able to find someone to play with at almost anytime. We are a clan that has been out since Sept 2007 so we know how to treat people (even though we still may rage from time to time like most gamers). We dont discriminate and try to provide both a fun relaxed setting for people who like to play laid back and also people who like to play competitive. We are putting together a team to go to tournaments for our clan as well. As you can see we are very diversified clan with many attributes to offer any gamer. I hope to see your application.
To apply go to darkresistance.net:

Register by clicking "Join Us" then log in and then go to Forums->Recruitment Office, Read "New member Application Explanation" and then make a new thread with application.

Lady Moon

Master Bei Shun

04-24-2011

http://bd-gaming.net/