Smurf Account, trying Trynd out.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dlittlejohn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2010

Lazy...

Suggestions on an item build? I'm pretty sure I have the skill order down, and the item build seemingly most popular is:
3x avarice blades, Zerker greaves, P.D., I.E.

Blux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2010

I used to play trynd alot, hes actually my number one played at the moment...

The number of avarice blades you get really depends on how many kills you can get early on, if you are going to be smurfing him then you will probably get a pretty good bit

But don't buy any avarice blades after 10 minutes, thats what I always did and it worked fine for me.

But you pretty much got it, Avarice X as many as you can get before 10 minutes, zerker boots, IE, PD, Bloodthirster, then whatever you want after you make it this far

EDIT: Skill build varies by what you are laning against, get lucky and only up against two melee? Go for Q>W>E>R, always getting 1 point in W for chasing them down/escaping first. Heavy harass lane? Can't get any last hits? Go for E max so you can mow creeps down with it and use it to get away without getting hit much.

Dlittlejohn

03-02-2010

Sweet deal. I wish there was a more recent guide for him, would make testing him out much easier

Blux

03-02-2010

Also just for teh lulz, whenever you get them to their nexus and you are uber fed, run in there spawn point, ult and mow them down.... Just for insult to injury

Zeero

03-03-2010

In low ELO games you can get some lifesteal early on and be virtually unstoppable. You should be able to easily farm enough to pill back and get 1-2 avarice blades and a vamp scepter or even possibly exec calling. From there you can easily farm all the golems and the dragon. In low ELO games it is amazing on Trynd to have boots of mobility as well. Stack that with ghost and you can gank the entire map and farm all the creeps so easily its funny.