Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zilean = broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMountainGoat

03-03-2010

zilean is only unkillable if you're a sad sack melee champ with no slow/stuns. quit being a sad sack.

Khranz

03-03-2010

Buy MR... or put a Morde in his lane... LOL.

Remunial

03-03-2010

Quote:
He shuts down anyone in his lane, especially melee.

Mordekaiser begs to differ. I lawl every time Zilean is in my lane as Morde.

Aircross

03-03-2010

Magic resist items decreases damage done by time bomb.

He's very vulnerable to ganks, so organize a gank with your allies whenever possible.

FeLpZ

Recruiter

03-03-2010

Quote:
Aircross:
Magic resist items decreases damage done by time bomb.

He's very vulnerable to ganks, so organize a gank with your allies whenever possible.

uhh.. no? He is one of the best champs at getting away, plus hes got revive.

Quote:
TheMountainGoat:
zilean is only unkillable if you're a sad sack melee champ with no slow/stuns. quit being a sad sack.

which is.. a lot of melee champs?

Aircross

03-03-2010

Quote:
FeLpZ:
uhh.. no? He is one of the best champs at getting away, plus hes got revive.

Not if you continuously slow and/or stun him.

EnderA

03-03-2010

Don't worry FeLpZ, when you get to a higher elo, you'll start losing. He's definitely not overpowered.

AIM7Sparrow

03-03-2010

Quote:
FeLpZ:
i dont care what the **** you kids got to say, zilean is absolutely broken. first time i played him i had a negative w/l ratio.13 win streak with him after that. He shuts down anyone in his lane, especially melee.. **** melee cant operate at ALL if hes in the same lane. add in revive and speed boost AND the cooldown and you have one of the most powerful and unkillable champs in the game.

T0ggle is this your smurf account?

Grovel

03-03-2010

People play melee champs?

FeLpZ

Recruiter

03-03-2010

Quote:
Sniperness:
T0ggle is this your smurf account?

im one of t0ggles best friends wtf u ******* why u talking **** he is one of hte very best guide makers around and iv seen him kill sxo many people with it ur just jelous of his guide making abilities and u wish u could have as good a friend as i am he would do anything for me someitmes he touches me in inappropriate places but i like it

Quote:
xOGx:
Zilean is onl useful early game, then he's just support (he cant do any significant dmg late game)

1800dmg nuke every 5 seconds insignificant? Of course this is with full stacked mejai and without taking MR into consideration, but you're still looking at almost half a champs health being taken away.. every 5 seconds. with another champion to back him up = unstoppable

Quote:
EnderA:
Don't worry FeLpZ, when you get to a higher elo, you'll start losing. He's definitely not overpowered.

is 180/140 w/l low elo? no. is it high? no. but you know what? i would bet cash money less than 10% people play at a higher elo than me.. so your saying you want to base a game around a small minority of players?

Quote:
Disaster:
oh, didn't read that part. yeah this thread is pointless. Zilean is hella good, but not broken. I hope this guy feeds zilean alot because he is too ignorant to learn how to defeat him.

not to toot my own trumpet but im one of the better zilean players out there, and i know how to counter him, and if your melee, you either die or get 0 minion kills, thats all there is to it.

Quote:
Aircross:
Not if you continuously slow and/or stun him.

this goes for all champions, point im trying to make is he is nearly impossible to kill if you dont stunlock.