Zilean = broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2010

i dont care what the **** you kids got to say, zilean is absolutely broken. first time i played him i had a negative w/l ratio.13 win streak with him after that. He shuts down anyone in his lane, especially melee.. **** melee cant operate at ALL if hes in the same lane. add in revive and speed boost AND the cooldown and you have one of the most powerful and unkillable champs in the game.

brainwrecked

03-02-2010

No.

GENERAL NUTBAKED

03-02-2010

he is really good, and zileans that know how to gear and play end up with a more effective ult than kayles due to AP ratios.

stealthfox17

03-02-2010

hey everyone look at this thread, this guy rejects anyone who was gonna reasonable argue his point by telling them he already doesn't care, qq some more u stupid baby, if ur not even willing to listen to anyone else u dont deserve the right to post, stfu and leave this community

GENERAL NUTBAKED

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthfox17 View Post
hey everyone look at this thread, this guy rejects anyone who was gonna reasonable argue his point by telling them he already doesn't care, qq some more u stupid baby, if ur not even willing to listen to anyone else u dont deserve the right to post, stfu and leave this community
...what?

stealthfox17

03-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
...what?
im saying he opened his thread with ignorance saying he doesn't care what anyone else has to say so he shldn't even post in the first place

GENERAL NUTBAKED

03-02-2010

oh, didn't read that part. yeah this thread is pointless. Zilean is hella good, but not broken. I hope this guy feeds zilean alot because he is too ignorant to learn how to defeat him.

Harden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2010

Zilean is definitely a pain to lane against and I gotta be careful as hell, luckily for me, I'm not an idiot.

xOGx

03-02-2010

Zilean is onl useful early game, then he's just support (he cant do any significant dmg late game)

Yorgie

03-02-2010

Negatron Cloak > Zilean