[GUIDE] - Mundo - How did u kill me so fast!??!??!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel J

08-01-2010

This guide is great. Thpugh I buy 5 potions and upgrade the lifesteal item into a Stark's FErvor and buy a Frozen mallet at the end if I have extra money.

Tasty Buiscuts

08-02-2010

I think Mundo has a lot of variety on ways to build him and therefore can fit alot of roles depending on gear. That said, my personal favorite is below, and after reasons why.

Rejuv bead + 5 pots at start, made into Spirit Visage
Boots made into Merc Treads obviously
Belt of Giant Str/Armor into Sunfire
Zeal into Phantom Dancer OR more armor/magic resist depending on what you need
Whatever else you want!

The reason I like the above is that I go Crit Reds, Health P/Lvl Yellows, Magic Resist Blues and Armor Pen Quints. Then spec 12/18 Masteries and you're looking at 120 Armor AND Magic resist with just 3 items, you'll have 18 armor pen with no additional items AND a nice bonus of 10.5% crit chance. This allows you to branch into many different builds with many different items (Starks, IE, another Sunfire etc) without making yourself too squishy but also being able to do great dmg. Also Ignite/Cleanse simply for those First Bloods

AoXoA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Great guide. I just unlocked Mundo last night and was going all tank items, not realizing he can be a insane dps too =) I'll have to try this next time I play LoL.

Nightdancer ND

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObjectiveTruth View Post
Also, ONLY one point in sadism, adding lvls only increases your move speed by 10% each time. Definately not worth it since the healing rate is the same. Better to up your other skills.
That is not true, you gain with each level:

Sadism:
Heal: 40 / 55 / 70 % of max Health
Movement Speed: 15 / 25 / 35 %

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObjectiveTruth View Post
Also, please fof the love of god don't buy warmog's armor. Honestly its a waste of money in MOST games. You need about 120 minion kills to fill it. Check your history, you'll see that after a 45 minute game most people don't even get 120 minion kills. Imagine, you get it at the 18 minute mark, there's no way you'll filling it and if you don't it becomes a big waste of money. An unfilled Warmogs is one of the most inefficient items in the game for health. You could buy 3 giants belts for the same price and it would equal, 1350 life, almost doulbe what a fresh warmogs gives you.
That's the point where you contradicting yourself, you say you are a great pusher, so you will easy get 200+ creep kills at the end. Besides the armor gives 10 times the amout for a killed champion (you said that you are a killer... so...).
And the armor is changed, to give more health right away and max out faster.
=> you need 100 creeps or 10 heroes (or 5 heroes and 50 creeps)

regarding starter item:
I suggest a Regrowth Pendant (+hp pod).
It is all what you need.

Brozan

11-04-2010

Guys, this thread was created before the mundo "remake". Please take it with a grain of salt. Also, bad necros, bad.

King Draxx

01-05-2011

bump

Brick of Death

02-09-2011

I dont understand how Mundo is not a tank, yeah he can be amazing dps, but majority of mundos are tanks becasuse of his amazing health regen, so if you ask me mundo should stay tank, grabing wargarmors armor, Force of Nature, Starks Fervor, and high health items with Hp Regen, Mundo doesnt need to play as a Dps char, he was made tank, and thats how he should stay