Gangplank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oolune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

So, what is a good build for Gangplank? Just curious because he seems like a champ I'd like to play, but I have absolutely no idea...

Oolune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

So should I take this to mean Gangplank has no good builds? =p

Carados

02-08-2011

As a general rule, it's fairly safe to ignore anyone spamming a link to their own thread.

On a more specific note, on gangplank if you see a build that can't possibly deny every cooldown... it's not going to end well for you.

Check this out, some high level Gangplank play:

http://www.own3d.tv/video/63707/Tree...00_-_08_10_43_

Should tell you about a general how to play Gangplank.

Carados

02-08-2011

Don't use other's threads as excuses to advertise yours and I won't call you on it.

Especially if they're bad.

AznBoySam

02-08-2011

here's how i do mine.
1 boots (CDR. who need 33% when he has a built in cleanse?)
2 IE
3 life steal with zeal
4 blood thirster
5 trinity/phantom dancer
6 situational (usually another blood)

Carados

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
i haven't
This doesn't work so well when anyone can scroll up.

Carados

02-08-2011

You're still suggesting he gives up the only start that makes Gangplank at all a worthwhile champion.

gallantgreg

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
You're still suggesting he gives up the only start that makes Gangplank at all a worthwhile champion.
Deny isn't a good start?

Valormarg

02-08-2011

Just get 6 avarice ASAP (I know it's risky, but it works pretty well providing 30g/10sec plus the 70 percent crit), then, when you reach 3700, you may sell one for an IE (or keep the 6 a little longer for bigger benefits), then Phantom, Bloodthrister, Mallet, 2nd Phantom, Trinity (or another BT). I've been using this build since I first played GP, and it always works (aprox 100 crit chance, 300-350 AD)

zxlkcf

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valormarg View Post
Just get 6 avarice ASAP (I know it's risky, but it works pretty well providing 30g/10sec plus the 70 percent crit), then, when you reach 3700, you may sell one for an IE (or keep the 6 a little longer for bigger benefits), then Phantom, Bloodthrister, Mallet, 2nd Phantom, Trinity (or another BT). I've been using this build since I first played GP, and it always works (aprox 100 crit chance, 300-350 AD)
Stop smoking **** you found in your dad's basement.