LF Partner for ranked games duo q

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

llecder

04-18-2011

Veteran DotA player here hoping to get out of 1300's.
I mostly play AP carry mid and never lose it. I prefer to duo q with a good jungler or a tank, but any good player who is active will do for now. I'm skilled and have league exp in DotA.
If you are in this ELO and you are good, mature, and don't troll chat then add me and let's play =]

Mastaking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...70#post7885770

Check out TG. I am 1500+ so I cant really duo with you but few members in my squad and guild are around your elo. We practice 2+ times a week and you can find many guildmates to play with. Just started my 5s ranked Elo and I am at 1350 6-3. Before I joined the guild I was 1-3 in ranked.

llecder

04-24-2011

BUMP
Met some cool people, but would like to add more players who are active. Please read first post and add me if you want to play. Jungler preferred.

Kallysto

04-24-2011

I consider myself a pretty good player, but I am stuck in the 1200's due to feeders and leavers/ragers. I can jungle a variety of champions, and have a large list of champions owned, and i can play pretty much all of them. Let me know if you want to give it a try.