Malphite - mid god raping faces

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Semog

03-03-2010

i dont succed just once or twice but 9/10 times, id be happy to play a game with any of u to show u how this works in action

MrRumble

03-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post
english isnt my preimary language so im sorry it looks like i havent had a education,
anyways shard has a pretty long cast range so using it really isnt a issue, i know this isnt a guide for every1 but for a more agressive player it does wonders, honestly get into a practice game and try it out b4 u start saying it wont work...

an aggressive player harasses continously, malphs mana pool cannot support that.

It Was Friday

03-03-2010

I like how his description of how to play mid is just how you should play Malphite in any lane.

PatMcGroyne

03-03-2010

lol Okay I'll play against you I'll use nidalee... I've already won.

King 0f Swords

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post
@anta flash has a longer cd than ur ult o ull get him next time, alsoyea they will try and heal but it really wont mater if u play him right u will be able to harras enough, and i LAUGH at any1 that says malphite cant farm
when im mid i usualy out farm ash/twich/teemo if u say he cant farm u guys just arent good last hitters and not get kills? are u kidding me? and of course the fact that ur raping their mid carry and keeping him under fed doesnt matter right? play a game with me seriously then tell me that this doesnt work
This makes me think you have never played anyone remotely decent at this game... I don't mean to be that guy, but i'm definitely going to say you are in some alternate dimension of super ridiculously low ELO.

Praetor Kamahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2010

If you run Malphite without Clarity, you're asking to be just what he is normally during the laning phase: a useless rock. People will call for a gank and you won't be able to deliver. And, not sharding until you're at 400 mana? His base mana is like 260-something, and his mana regen is miserable. Even with a 18 tier-3 mana regen runes it takes a while for him to recover it all, with meditation thrown on top. And if you run a Meki pendant, you're asking to get harassed to hell, which Malphite can barely endure, even with careful playing using his passive. You need Regrowth, Doran's, or Rejuv bead at the start, potions are just a "please harass me" item that screams you have no health regen. Or that you're going to jungle.

Grovel

03-04-2010

Personally, Meki > Chalice is a no brainer on Malphite. The mana regen is insanely helpful, I can harass with the best of them early and I can farm lane creeps and neutrals without ever having to worry about mana as the game goes on. By the time the mid game rolls around I'm usually a level or two ahead of the curve because I never have to pill for mana.

Not only that, it gives much needed MR on a champ who loves to stack Armor. I always take teleport and once I hit 500 gold I pill for chalice, get right back in my lane and never look at my mana bar again. Meki > Chalice and Merc boots are my first two items on Malphite every game (rarely Tabi gets subbed in for Merc).

Semog

03-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMcGroyne View Post
lol Okay I'll play against you I'll use nidalee... I've already won.
lol ok lets do it i consider nidale food