Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nunu's Ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kharazi

03-02-2010

I don't know if this is a glitch or something but nunu can pull his ult in the bushes and people on the outside wont even notice it. This is really annoying.

SD Kakashi

03-02-2010

I have noticed this too once but to be fair Nunu's ultimate can be interrupted by pretty much anything...

Claun

03-02-2010

If nunu runs to a bush while in a team fight and he didn't spend his ult yet, don't follow for the next 3 secs. = Profit.

I8C SRS FACE

03-02-2010

I simply want to know if this is working as intended or not. Surprise Nunu ult slows/bombs can be pretty devastating.

Rupus

03-02-2010

Yes, it is working as intended.

All AoE spells and skill shots (Basically anything that does not involving targetting an enemy outside of the brush) will not cause you to be revealed. Same as Alistair's Pulverize, Gragas' barrels and the like.

Flurry

03-03-2010

good thing it is like that, besides there are still a lot of champs that can still disable him even without being able to target him for example ashe, amumu, blitz... and if he isnt in a bush hes near to not able to cast his ult because there are... 22 champs or so that can disable his ult...