Ive noticed something about the new champs...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Davidordark0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-02-2010

I like them alot but is Riot incapable of making anything besides a melee DPS champion?

so far we have

1 Tank (originally 2 but they desided that Poppy hit to hard to b a tank,which she does)
4 1/2 MeleeDPS
1/2 RangeDPS ( Nids is both )

Is it to much to ask for more caster/support/different champs?

Just switch things up a bit u kno

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

03-02-2010

Ezreal is next, he is a caster. But casting spells raises his attackspeed, which means he is probably a caster/ranged DPS hybrid, rather than a pure caster.

Davidordark0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-02-2010

Yea ive herd of him, im just looking for more variety, i guess atkspeed caster is that but a really cool unique support would be nice too

Lyrre

03-03-2010

im excited about the new caster, i generally only play casters in this game too. Apparently he has skillshots of some sort as well? I love harassing when solo mid with anivia's flash frost->frostbite combo, so i think I'll like this new guy

Krom

03-03-2010

"We'll make more support heroes when people start playing them"

-Some Riot Dev awhile back whose name escapes me atm.

Now that Ex-Calling has mostly disappeared more people will, and maybe we'll get a support champ.

And a support champ doesn't really need to be a healbot either. Zil and Sivir don't heal but fit this role.