Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ive noticed something about the new champs...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Davidordark0

Recruiter

03-02-2010

I like them alot but is Riot incapable of making anything besides a melee DPS champion?

so far we have

1 Tank (originally 2 but they desided that Poppy hit to hard to b a tank,which she does)
4 1/2 MeleeDPS
1/2 RangeDPS ( Nids is both )

Is it to much to ask for more caster/support/different champs?

Just switch things up a bit u kno

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

03-02-2010

Ezreal is next, he is a caster. But casting spells raises his attackspeed, which means he is probably a caster/ranged DPS hybrid, rather than a pure caster.

Davidordark0

Recruiter

03-02-2010

Yea ive herd of him, im just looking for more variety, i guess atkspeed caster is that but a really cool unique support would be nice too

Lyrre

03-03-2010

im excited about the new caster, i generally only play casters in this game too. Apparently he has skillshots of some sort as well? I love harassing when solo mid with anivia's flash frost->frostbite combo, so i think I'll like this new guy

Krom

03-03-2010

"We'll make more support heroes when people start playing them"

-Some Riot Dev awhile back whose name escapes me atm.

Now that Ex-Calling has mostly disappeared more people will, and maybe we'll get a support champ.

And a support champ doesn't really need to be a healbot either. Zil and Sivir don't heal but fit this role.