Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

pantheon's ultimate need some love

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

weei

03-02-2010

i mean is a nice teleport on a uber long cd takes 3 sec to charge and 3 sec to land, doesn't slow ppl or anything only slow after it hits the target which rarely happens. this skill is scale of ability power too whoa..it's pretty much only useful for farming and a rip off version of tf's gate ,but it takes his ultimate's place...i think this skill really need to be reworked to make it a little bit more useful instead just a cheap version of gate....

Noth

Recruiter

03-02-2010

it's 4 seconds to charge and 2 seconds to land. With some forethought and team coordination, the skill is beast. Add in the ability to redirect it with flash and exhaust people while falling and it's pretty nice. Also awesome for stealing baron. So funny to land and kill baron with it then flash out of the baron area and help your team clean up.

weei

03-02-2010

nice tips im try the steal baron one but overall i just think it need some rework making it lil useful in combat i mean after all it is a ultimate