Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Amumu slight tweak suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

celestec

03-02-2010

I think Amumu is overall a solid character. If he had a slight tweak such as a longer stun. Like a 1.5 or 2 instead of his 1 or maybe have it be 2.5 at level 5 and 1 at level 1. I would buy both his skins if this happened.

hamr

03-02-2010

I support this

Hermanwii

Recruiter

03-02-2010

I've been thinking about Amumu as well, and what he really needs is better mitigation/dps via tantrum. I think that it could get changed a bit in light of new champions with amazing passive tank abilities(pantheon, Poppy) as well old ones (Jax, Sion). I'm suggesting either a life gain from killing things with tantrum, or reducing damage done and increasing health regeneration. I also think tantrum should be at 7 seconds at lvl 5.