Renekton?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkerStix

04-23-2011

I love playing the croc. I'm just not too sure how to play him.

I like going with:
Armor Pen Reds
Armor Yellows
CDR/Level Blues (I don't have flat cdr blues)
Health Quints

Items:
Merc Treads
Brutalizer (Ghostblade WAY late game)
Frozen Mallet
Sunfire

I usually don't get past boots, Brutalizer, Frozen Mallet, and Sunfire. I'd like to grab something like FoN and then more damage.

How about this?:
Merc Treads
Brutalizer
Aegis
Frozen Mallet
Force of Nature
Atma's Impaler

Good? Bad? That's a **** ton of gold, but croc has easy farm, so I don't see that as much of a problem.

Kroghar

04-23-2011

Looks good, don't know if I'm sold on the Frozen Mallet on him. I guess I'm kind of bias against that item in general, but especially on Renek since he has the tools to stick to hist targets already. Especially if you are getting FoN on him.

I'd build a Trinity Force before I built a Frozen Mallet.

My usual build is:

Ionian Boots (I take Cleanse)
Brutalizer
Sunfire Cape
Atma's Impaler
Force of Nature
Black Cleaver or Guardian Angel

Jubbshock

04-24-2011

Here is my build for him for what its worth. I do play renekton alot and i usually stay double the kills over my deaths.

Boots first, and i either get Ionian or merc treads. depends on the team if they have alot of stuns or the team is over balance to AP I get them otherwise ionian.

Second I get Frozen mallet and it isn't really for me. I get it for the team. Renekton can stay on the enemy so easily that it is really hard for them to get away normally that with frozen you can keep them slowed so the team can come in and make sure they die.

third. Well Really it depends on what i need. If the team is ap heavy I get Force of Nature. Ad heavy i get Sunfire. If they are sucking and my team is destroying i get something that builds with a bf sword usually bloodthirster.

but bottom line is you want all those items. Its ok to leave out the Force of nature if they have horrible ap and they aren't doing anything to you. After those if you want to go tanky get an atmas or a guardian angel. If you want dps get a black cleaver and then a last whisper.

and as always it depends on what you are needing. Most of the time for me I go a more heavy damage route and this is my most common build path.

1. Ionian boots
2. Frozen Mallet
3. Bloodthirster or Blackcleaver(if they are dumb and not attacking me alot)
4.sunfire(stacked with the ulty is nice)
5. Force of nature
6. this one is always dependent on the enemy and what I need. rarely get this one filled though

well I hope this helped

Have a Blessed day