The Genetic Destiny of all sentient life

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kryzen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2010

This is a champion suggestion: Prophet, the Hive Lord.
Yes, there are several references to Mass Effect 2 :P
No, there are no copyright infringement issues~ ;D

Also, remember that numbers aren't too important; they can be changed with keystrokes. Concepts, on the other hand, require WELL THOUGHT OUT FEEDBACK! Thanks~

By the way, I kind of need help with naming the skills (all of these are simply placeholder names~ :<)

Quote:
Role: Jungler/Fighter/Carry
HP: 6/10
Attacks: 6/10
Spells: 3/10
Difficulty: 6/10
Quote:
Story: It was a bright and beautiful day in Bandle City. Morrio, a leading Yordle Scientist was working on his new radiation cannon. As he turned his back to calibrate the device, though, a small wasp flew in through the window, and landed on it. As the power came on, and radiation surged through its body, new thoughts and feelings swept it. Confused it flew south, and kept flying, until it inadvertently landed in the Plague Jungles. Here it grew, and grew, and grew… The mysterious forces, combined with his scientific background caused him to develop to a large, sentient, humanoid wasp. He saw visions of an entire race of his people conquering Runeterra… ruling the world with iron stingers. He set to work at once. Prophet, as he called himself, created first a small hive out of bark and sap. He splintered off some of his genetic data, which he managed to convert into workers and drones. They set at work, reproducing and building, to the point where a large hive was finally constructed in the jungles. Bustling with bugs, it brimmed, to the point where Prophet had to find a new location for them to thrive… One day, he came across a regular wildcat. He shredded into it with his talons, simply because it was in his way… it was then that he realized that the flesh of mortals would be the perfect incubators for more wasps. If he could just get drones inside of the fresh wounds, then they could develop into the ultimate warriors. He realized that by targeting specific areas with a rare deviant of his drones, certain gene sequences could be retrieved from the prey, and added to the Hive, until they were perfect. All Prophet needed was a high concentration of the strongest and the fastest, the wisest and the most powerful individuals in all of Runeterra… what better place than the League of Legends? He flies into battle, a contingent of drones with him at all times, seeking to encompass the entire world into his massive hive.
Quote:
APPEARANCE: A blend between the following :P
*******http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k42/dinolord13/Prophet2.png********
*******http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k42/dinolord13/Prophet1.jpg********
More emphasis being on the second picture.
SKILLS!!!

Quote:
Passive: Hive Command: Drones slip into the wounds that Prophet creates. Every auto-attack applies a stack of a debuff (up to 10 stacks) called “Drone Incubator”. Every time you attack a target, you deal a bonus 1/2/3 damage per stack of “Drone Incubator”. Also, it lasts for 3seconds; every stack refreshes the duration. Should the enemy die while under the effects, then you recover health and mana equivalent to 3/6/9 times the number of stacks they had at the time of death.

Quote:
Skill 1: Deadly Sting: (Passive): 5/7/10/12/15% lifesteal. (Active): Prophet stings the target, injecting both another drone, and a dangerous venom. Deals 80/140/200/240/280 (+.05dmg) damage. The targets attack speed and move speed drop to 60/50/40/30/20%, and gradually return over the next 3seconds.
90/95/100/105/110 mana, 15second CD
Quote:
Skill 2: Scramble the Drones: Target an AoE (radius 100) within 450units. You dash to the AoE (in flight, btw, so you can clear walls with this). Any enemies within 100 units of the charge are pushed 100units away from it (if Prophet passes over you, you’ll be pushed to his left. If you’re in melee range to his right, you get pushed away to the right.). Upon reaching the AoE, you land and kick up dust, blinding and silencing any enemies in the AoE for the next 1/1.5/2/2.5/3seconds. The blind is only for 60%. All units affected take 50/100/150/200/250 (+ap) damage.
100/110/115/125/130 mana, 17second CD
Quote:
PLACEHOLDER SKILL!!!!!! (I suppose :S)
Skill 3: Manifest Mind: (Passive) You have vision of all units with “Drone Incubator” stacks. (Active): Pick an enemy anywhere on the map with at least one stack of “Drone Incubator”. The drones all burst from the target, and manifest into Prophet (who dissolves into more wasps and flies over there and fuses with the drones or whatever :P). After 1.5/1.25/1/.75/.5 seconds, Prophet appears right behind the target. They also take 10/15/20/25/30 (+.3ap) per stack upon bursting out.
100 mana, 80/70/60/50/45second CD
Quote:
Ultimate: Prophecy: Prophet commands the drones in an enemy to metamorph-a-size into warrior drones. Select a target with at least one “Drone Incubator” stack. After 2seconds, the drones complete their change, and burst out from their body, dealing 20/30/40 (+.2ap) damage per stack. They are stunned for 1.5 seconds, and one warrior wasp per stack. 15/25/35% of the damage they deal is returned as life to you. Also, if a wasp kills an enemy champion, then their genetic sequences are entered into the hive in order to perfect them. This adds a permanent .25/.5/.75 seconds on to the wasp’s lifetime. The wasps automatically focus on the person that they burst out of. If the target dies while being targeted, then the wasps move on to the nearest enemy, and so on.
200/220/245 mana, 200second CD

Quote:
WASP STATS
Damage: 10/13/15
Health: 250/300/400 health.
Armor: 1/3/5% of yours. (not counting items)
Magic Resist: 1/3/5% of yours. (not counting items)
Attack Speed: .7/.75/.8
Fluff time~

Quote:
Quotes:
Movement:
-"The Hive grows..."
-"You dare order me about, fool?"
-"Ascension..."
-*buzzing noises*

Attacks:
-"Feel the sting!"
-"I will tear you apart..."

Taunt:
-"Join me, and we can rule this galaxy as master and slave!"

Joke:
-"Why did the chicken cross the road? BECAUSE IT WAS SMART! *chuckles to himself for a bit* Get it? Because I was on the other side, and resistance is futile, and, and... *chuckles some more*"

Dance:
Shepard's Dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5F_5e6_pOg
(Thanks Munkey20!!!)
Quote:
Recommended Items:
-Madred's Razor
-Berserker's Greaves
-Malady
-Madred's Bloodrazors
-Phantom Dancer
-Bloodthirster
Well, uhh... enjoy~

Munkey20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2010

Lots of passives. I like the regular passive. The other 3 are where the problems are. I would say either the life steal or movement speed, not both. And being able to see people with the stacks does really seem that useful since it only has a 3 second duration they should really be out of your sight unless they stealth, then that would be useful. The ultimate is the only place i really have issues, and that is mainly in clarity. When you said 1/3/5% of stats do you mean total stats or bonus stats? How fast do they hit and do they just attack whatever is around them or do they focus on who they burst out of?

The way it looks, if you had 200 total damage they would have 5% of that at 18, which would mean they hit for 10 each hit, which is pretty underwhelming by itself, but this isn't the type of skill you use on someone that only has 1 stack. If that target has 10 stacks that is 650 without AP when they burst out. if they hit once a second and stick to attacking the person they burst out of, that person is taking 100 damage a second for 10 seconds. About 1650 total damage, which is pretty powerful. Your average caster wouldn't survive since they would already be taking damage to get 10 stacks. If they attack much slower than that(the 5% stats is where that worries me, could be hitting really slow if they only have 5% of your attack speed), the wasps wouldn't be useful. I think a .75 or .8 attack speed is best since that would have the wasps dealing between 700 and 800 for the 10 seconds. Just give some more details about the wasps and I think he'll be pretty good.

And give him the Shepard dance.

Kryzen

03-02-2010

Yeah, with those other three passives, I wasn't sure which I liked, so I just threw 'em all in xD
Personally, I think the lifesteal is more useful, but the MS makes more sense lore-wise. I'll probably end up going with the Lifesteal; if you think about, I'm sure that something could be said about drones with every hit returning materials to mend you.

And for the ultimate, I see your concerns. I had originally planned on them being controllable pets, but I rather like your idea instead, of just focusing whoever they burst out of (if they die, move to the closest enemy, etc.) As for the stats, I'll add that now, and clarify. I'll also lower the damage, and what not. And I suppose that the E ability is rather useless, isn't it? xD

That one's mostly a placeholder move; if you've got any suggestions, post 'em up. Thanks!

Clarifying now.

Btw, dance added ;D

Kryzen

03-03-2010

Bump for feedback please :<

PhantomChaos

03-03-2010

Reserved until I can fully understand him. I understand some of it, but I'm holding till I get the whole thing.

Kryzen

03-03-2010

Well, what don't you understand? (if that comes across as arrogant, not supposed to :S)

Do you have any questions? What do you need me to clarify? And also, thanks for reading~