LFM for 5's Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

12A8635 PSCHANGE

04-23-2011

Right now this group consists of a few people looking to find 3-5 more solid players that can eventually run ranked games. We are looking for people that have a very firm grasp of the game including situational builds, ward placement and how/when to force fights ect ..We will be looking to run tryouts in the near future via normal games. Right now we could use a solid jungler/counter jungler, and ap/ranged carries. You can post on here with ur summoner name, top3 and timezone or you can get a hold of me in game(summoner name: barrac00da).

OwnageThePwnage

04-23-2011

i can play range and ap carries pretty well. my main 3 are kassadin leblanc and twitch. OwnageThePwange in whatever time zone the east coast of the us is.

Snorty

04-23-2011

I can play Rammus as a tank or Warwick as a Jungler.

Pretty good experience and have been looking for a team for a while now.

Hit me up.

MustachedOctopus

04-24-2011

I can ad/ap carries and blitz,malph

Airjordan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-24-2011

i can play amumu(tank lane/tank jungle) nasus(tank/semi-tank build) tryndamyre rammus kennen, jax mordecaiser, kayle. the point is that i can play for any clas u need( tank, semi-tank,mage,strong carry, and dps with good survivability)
and sorry i'm not good at english, cause i'm fron Russia, but can easy understand and communicate with my teammates.