Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LFM for 5's Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

12A8635 PSCHANGE

04-23-2011

Right now this group consists of a few people looking to find 3-5 more solid players that can eventually run ranked games. We are looking for people that have a very firm grasp of the game including situational builds, ward placement and how/when to force fights ect ..We will be looking to run tryouts in the near future via normal games. Right now we could use a solid jungler/counter jungler, and ap/ranged carries. You can post on here with ur summoner name, top3 and timezone or you can get a hold of me in game(summoner name: barrac00da).

OwnageThePwnage

04-23-2011

i can play range and ap carries pretty well. my main 3 are kassadin leblanc and twitch. OwnageThePwange in whatever time zone the east coast of the us is.

Snorty

04-24-2011

I can play Rammus as a tank or Warwick as a Jungler.

Pretty good experience and have been looking for a team for a while now.

Hit me up.

ImBigAndUrAtwig

04-24-2011

I can ad/ap carries and blitz,malph

Airjordan

Recruiter

04-24-2011

i can play amumu(tank lane/tank jungle) nasus(tank/semi-tank build) tryndamyre rammus kennen, jax mordecaiser, kayle. the point is that i can play for any clas u need( tank, semi-tank,mage,strong carry, and dps with good survivability)
and sorry i'm not good at english, cause i'm fron Russia, but can easy understand and communicate with my teammates.