Sion Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King K Rool

03-02-2010

So I just bought Sion, and did not feel like going ap. So instead I went Trinity and Guinsoo as my core items. Only used it once in the game I just played it worked ok I wrecked squishies.

Thoughts on that build? Bad, good, or just ok?

GreenWolf

03-02-2010

I sometimes go zerk boots trinity and zealx4 for ****s and giggles

run real fast and crit lots

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2010

My buddy goes Malady, Zerk Grieves and Atmas and uses the high attack speed to farm lots of last hits and get tons of health for more Atmas damage, works pretty well. Obviously he has more items, not sure what though.

TheF1Man

03-02-2010

i usually start by getting that health regen item for starks or whatever...and zerk greaves and malady and then leave the last item up in the air. I'm basically stocking up on life-steal with attack speed and some added damage especially with the E spell(basically a passive because it's always on). In 1 on 1 fights you regen health faster than the other guy can kill you. it works sometimes but it's not the best. it's fun though

King K Rool

03-03-2010

My question was not as to what builds are viable, but as to whether my trinity and guinsoo build is viable itself,

Soookayyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2010

it sounds like a good idea in theory to me. i like playing AP sion a lot more but have been trying to find a build today to try tonight with sion in a more melee fashion. I'll give it a shot and post back i haven't ever really excelled at melee sion.

from what i gather from other posters your going to need an infinity edge as your item after those 2 for sion melee damage to be more impressive. but the idea sounds promissing i'll let you know my opinion tomorrow probably.

The Promise

03-03-2010

Stack LS and AS and lol as you watch two melee carries try to kill you but die as you regen ass tons of HP.

Voidgolem

03-03-2010

I honestly don't get the whole sheen/lichbane on Sion thing. He's not quite that spammy.

However, AP makes your shield beastly as heck, and attackspeed/lifesteal makes you a crazy farmer.

...soooo...maybe starks.

Drakantus

03-03-2010

I like to build AP w/ trinity on sion. Ability power just gives him insane burst, while trinity force keeps his melee swings relevant, and the move speed helps him catch and stun runners.

Soookayyy

03-03-2010

personally late game with my ap sion i usualy hit with over 900 stun and 1000 shield, i always have over 400ap, how could i pass on lichbane that means your next melee attack after you stun with damage for very near 500+ and WILL HEAL YOU for this much if you ult is up.