Does the magic pene marks rly worth it ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a1ienz

04-23-2011

on a mage like ryze / annie/malz/lb etc ? if i got them on Quint

PMxLightsOut

04-23-2011

you see less of a difference in my opinion then amor pen, but you see more of a difference then if you used ability power marks. They are the best thinks for marks for a mage, because nothing is really better, but you benefit more from void staff with % pen.

Fluffy1

04-23-2011

given most games you will end up needing a void stave ive been less inclined to take flat Mpen at all, just an overcosted and useless stat unless your main targets are dumb enough to be completely ignoring MR, anything more than mercs makes you need some serious Mpen and the current flat pen option dont cut it.

think ill be swaping out my Mpen reds soon, they just arent helping.

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2011

There really aren't any other options for Reds, but for your Quints you're typically better off running Flat AP there for early potential to snowball, or Move Speed. Currently I'm partial to Move Speed Quints.

Bone Byter

04-23-2011

A full set of magic pen reds and three magic pen blues gives you ten flat magic pen from runes.
Add Sorc shoes and you've got the standard 30 magic resist penetrated fully. You've then got 15% from the mastery on top of this if they buy any more, which carries tend not to do.

Pastrytime

04-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Byter View Post
A full set of magic pen reds and three magic pen blues gives you ten flat magic pen from runes.
Add Sorc shoes and you've got the standard 30 magic resist penetrated fully. You've then got 15% from the mastery on top of this if they buy any more, which carries tend not to do.
What he said (also what Phreak said =p)

Pastrytime

04-23-2011

Also to expand a bit. Yes flat MR is incredibly necessary for a caster's early and mid game. You will really see a significant damage drop otherwise although I do think the Marks and better than the Quints seeing as how many other, better options you have for Quints.

Ichikaze

04-23-2011

Best caster mark's out there,quints are optional if you are not building sorc shoes you might need them.also your pene mention in the title made me lulz.