Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle Chogath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tootallball

04-23-2011

I was bored last night and thought I'd try it out. I had an enormous amount of success. I was jungling faster than a WW in one game and an Udyr in another. Is this fairly typical and how viable is it to actually jungle with Chogath in ranked games? I usually run Armor Yellows and everything else attack speed. I hover around 70% health up until about level 4-5 and after that I stay at 90-100% HP.

The only knock I can see on him is his ganking ability. But I am fairly decent at landing Ruptures and once I get on them with red buff... my attack speed can really do some damage to them with spikes.

My typical skill order is EQQWER and then maxing E followed by Q.

Thoughts?

Nemozorus

04-23-2011

what was your build?

tootallball

04-23-2011

I started with cloth armor and 5 pots. Built boots, then either a catalyst into a Bveil or a giants belt into a sunfire cape depending on team matchups. I would either sell the cloth armor or build it into GA/aegis/frozen heart. Regardless I get a sunfire and Bveil every game. I prefer a more tanky cho than the straight health stack or mage cho.

Nemozorus

04-23-2011

tanky cho ftw imo

with the recent heart of gold nerf, jungle tanks were left apart

i've heard a couple times about jungling cho, but i have a friend who plays AD cho and rips people apart

tootallball

04-23-2011

I have never tried AD cho. The beauty of jungling with him is you get a 1000 nuke on a minion every minute or so with your feast. It becomes incredibly easy to get your feast stacks up and keep them. Not to mention with the AS that I have + the red buff you can gank people by just auto attacking if you have a competent solo laner.

Nemozorus

04-23-2011

nunu's consume at lvl 6 basically

what was your jungle route?

tootallball

04-23-2011

I got a leash at blue. Then went a standard Wolves --> Wraiths --> Golems --> Red. I'm sure there is a faster way but I havent experimented enough yet. Its similar to Nunu's consume but Cho's passive gives him a much better health regen in the jungle IMO.

Nemozorus

04-23-2011

will definitey try it once

tootallball

04-23-2011

feel free to add me in game and let me know how it goes